Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Danish (Read 7,408 times)
Jens Brix Christiansen
YaBB Newcomer

Re: Danish
Reply #6 - Nov 3rd, 2009 at 11:04am
Post Tools
Here is an update of the Danish language pack for YaBB 2.4. The name of the language has changed from dansk to Dansk, as Carsten recommended. Otherwise, numerous typos and a couple of misunderstandings have been fixed.

If you already have the version from October 16 installed and you now install this language pack instead, your forum is going to offer both dansk and Dansk to your users. You should therefore delete the one called dansk explicitly. Users who have chosen dansk as their language will be set back to the forum default. If your forum default language has been set to dansk, you should change it to Dansk before deleting the package called dansk.

Danish_YaBB_2_4_001.zip (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Carsten
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Oct 16th, 2009 at 2:05pm
Post Tools
Great job Jens!!! I believe this is the first complete language pack for 2.4 - way to go Denmark  Wink

Only one minor thing. I think the folders should have a capital first letter: Dansk not dansk to precent it better in select boxes (imho it should be DANSK  Grin )

Et fint plaster på såret efter det sviende nederlag til Ungarn i Parken...
« Last Edit: Oct 16th, 2009 at 2:06pm by »  

IP Logged

Jens Brix Christiansen
YaBB Newcomer

Reply #4 - Oct 16th, 2009 at 9:17am
Post Tools
Here is a language pack for Danish. It is based for YaBB version 2.4.

Danish_YaBB_2_4.zip (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Captain John
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Apr 25th, 2007 at 2:05am
Post Tools
If someone woulf like to undertake this project ........
At present there is No existing Danish lanquage pack.  We need someone to translate an existing pack that is available to the Danish lanquage.

-Download the YaBB 2.1, if able to translate English,( if another is needed, download that language pack also).
- The English lanquage files (or one understood and able to read) are in the 3 folders (for example cgi-bin/yabb2/Help/English, cgi-bin/yabb2/Languages/English, public_html/yabbfiles/Buttons/English)  
- Rename all "English" folders to the proper name for your language (i.e. Norwegian = Norsk, Spanish = Espanol)  
-Translate all *.help, *.lng, *.txt files (do not change file names or anything with a $ in front of e.g. $num_message ).
- Translate all graphics (buttons) into new buttons, if you can, if you are unable to create and design buttons, just supply the Translated wording for each button (Provide a list e.g. English = Danish)
- Save the translated files (keeping directory structure of translated files) package with the language and version it is intended for (i.e. "Spanish_YaBB_2.1")  
- Reply to this Topic with a notice that you have created a new pack and attach a Zip pack containing the files.
« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2007 at 2:28am by »  

IP Logged

Lhademmor
YaBB Newcomer

Reply #2 - Nov 7th, 2005 at 12:11pm
Post Tools
Well, I'm currently on hold since I've got a lot of things to do right now. If anyone wants to take over then contact me.

IP Logged

Lhademmor
YaBB Newcomer

Reply #1 - Oct 12th, 2005 at 12:38pm
Post Tools
I am currently working on this. Will keep you posted... (I hope)

IP Logged

Corey Chapman
YaBB Administrator

None
Danish
Oct 12th, 2005 at 12:20pm
Post Tools
Discuss the Danish YaBB 2 translation here.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top