Post Tools
any luck about greek pack???

IP Logged

Captain John
Ex Member

Re: Greek
Reply #3 - Apr 25th, 2007 at 1:52am
Post Tools
If you would like to undertake this translation....
At present there is No existing Greek lanquage pack.  We need someone to translate an existing pack that is available to the Greek lanquage.

-Download the YaBB 2.1, if able to translate English,( if another is needed, download that language pack also).
- The English lanquage files (or one understood and able to read) are in the 3 folders (for example cgi-bin/yabb2/Help/English, cgi-bin/yabb2/Languages/English, public_html/yabbfiles/Buttons/English) 
- Rename all "English" folders to the proper name for your language (i.e. Norwegian = Norsk, Spanish = Espanol) 
-Translate all *.help, *.lng, *.txt files (do not change file names or anything with a $ in front of e.g. $num_message ).
- Translate all graphics (buttons) into new buttons, if you can, if you are unable to create and design buttons, just supply the Translated wording for each button (Provide a list e.g. English = Greek)
- Save the translated files (keeping directory structure of translated files) package with the language and version it is intended for (i.e. "Spanish_YaBB_2.1") 
- Reply to this Topic with a notice that you have created a new pack and attach a Zip pack containing the files.

See this here: http://codex.yabbforum.com/YaBB.pl?num=1203304674
« Last Edit: Feb 18th, 2008 at 4:10am by »  

IP Logged

antileech
YaBB Newcomer

Reply #2 - Jan 28th, 2007 at 8:10am
Post Tools
Do you have for the last version of yabb 2.1 the greek language please ?

Thank you

IP Logged

HARRY DAS
YaBB Newcomer

Reply #1 - Oct 31st, 2006 at 1:53pm
Post Tools
Hi, i am harry, i am Greek (and i speak many dialects/most of em including cyprian) and i want to be the team leader for the Greek translation!!!

IP Logged

Corey Chapman
YaBB Administrator

None
Greek
Oct 31st, 2006 at 2:15am
Post Tools
Discuss the Greek translation here.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top