Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Normal Topic Croatian (Read 5,235 times)
Hrki
YaBB Newcomer

YaBB 2.5
Re: Croatian
Reply #8 - Jan 17th, 2008 at 4:37pm
Post Tools
I solved this problem, you can see solution here http://www.yabbforum.com/community/YaBB.pl?num=1200520884 Now I can continue with translation.  Smiley

Don't argue with fool, people may not see the difference!

IP Logged

Hrki
YaBB Newcomer

YaBB 2.5
Reply #7 - Jan 16th, 2008 at 1:47am
Post Tools
I encountered some problem while translating. When I translate a word with croatian letters čćđ it won't show on forum, instead shows some 'hieroglyphes'. Same thing happened, regardless the translation, when I tried to name board in admin center, it wont accept these letters.
Anyone have solution for this? It's not very nice to have this letters replaced by c and z...

IP Logged

Hrki
YaBB Newcomer

YaBB 2.5
Reply #6 - Jan 16th, 2008 at 12:17am
Post Tools
Sorry guys, I wasn't in Croatia for some time, had to take care of lot of things. But now I'm back and I will keep my promise.

IP Logged

Blues Mack
YaBB Newcomer

Reply #5 - May 21st, 2007 at 3:31pm
Post Tools
I hope that Hrki isn't too busy, I'm hopefully expecting that language pack to be released soon.
If I haven't read this I would have to do it myself.  Roll Eyes

So... GO, HRKI, GO!!!

Our eyes are pointed in your direction.  Wink

IP Logged

Hrki
YaBB Newcomer

YaBB 2.5
Reply #4 - Apr 26th, 2007 at 1:21am
Post Tools
OK, thanks, I will.

IP Logged

Captain John
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Apr 26th, 2007 at 12:09am
Post Tools
You might want to see this thread... http://www.yabbforum.com/community/YaBB.pl?num=1177085188 ; he "might" be able to help you with the buttons, or a blank.

IP Logged

Hrki
YaBB Newcomer

YaBB 2.5
Reply #2 - Apr 25th, 2007 at 11:46pm
Post Tools
Well, I'm working on this translation for my forum for about 3 days, and because I'm quite busy, I think that it could be done in 2 weeks. When I'm done, I'll be happy to post it here, but the thing is that someone else from Croatia should have a look at that translation before you publish it...
I have a question about those buttons, do you have maybe editable .eps files of this buttons so I can edit text myself? If not, I'll just write translation of these buttons in sepparate txt file.

IP Logged

Captain John
Ex Member

Reply #1 - Apr 25th, 2007 at 1:58am
Post Tools
If someone would like to undertake this project ....
At present there is No existing Croatian lanquage pack.  We need someone to translate an existing pack that is available to the Croatian lanquage.

-Download the YaBB 2.1, if able to translate English,( if another is needed, download that language pack also).
- The English lanquage files (or one understood and able to read) are in the 3 folders (for example cgi-bin/yabb2/Help/English, cgi-bin/yabb2/Languages/English, public_html/yabbfiles/Buttons/English)  
- Rename all "English" folders to the proper name for your language (i.e. Norwegian = Norsk, Spanish = Espanol)  
-Translate all *.help, *.lng, *.txt files (do not change file names or anything with a $ in front of e.g. $num_message).
- Translate all graphics (buttons) into new buttons, if you can, if you are unable to create and design buttons, just supply the Translated wording for each button (Provide a list e.g. English = Croatian)
- Save the translated files (keeping directory structure of translated files) package with the language and version it is intended for (i.e. "Spanish_YaBB_2.1")  
- Reply to this Topic with a notice that you have created a new pack and attach a Zip pack containing the files.
« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2007 at 2:26am by »  

IP Logged

AK108
YaBB Legends (Inactive)

Croatian
Dec 1st, 2006 at 12:13am
Post Tools
For the Croatian translation.

Do not PM me for support.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools