PM me for YaBB Installation Service
WWWGTalkFacebook  
IP Logged

Alexik
YaBB Legends (Inactive)

Re: Error in the emails?
Reply #1 - Jan 27th, 2008 at 6:59pm
Post Tools
There seem to be other a bit illogic points, but I'm a bit too tired to concentrate that anymore.

One thing at least is that several emails talk about "profile button" but as known, that is now called User CP, not profile.

GTalk  
IP Logged

Alexik
YaBB Legends (Inactive)

Error in the emails?
Jan 27th, 2008 at 6:13pm
Post Tools
In the section for instant approval email there's this
Code
Select All
$yabbtags{'pwinstantapprovedemail'} = qq~username displayname reviewer password~;
$emaildesc{'pwinstantapprovedemail'} = qq~The instant approval email when a password~;
$pwinstantapprovedemail = qq~Hello, {yabb displayname}!

Congratulations and welcome.

Your membership application has been instantly approved by {yabb reviewer} from the {yabb mbname} administration.

You can log in using your displayname ({yabb displayname}), your email address, or your user ID ({yabb username}).
Your current password is : {yabb password}

You may change your password after you log in by going to the profile page. Click the profile button at the top of the {yabb mbname} main page: {yabb scripturl}

Regards,
The {yabb mbname} team~; 

First of all there seems to be missing something from the explanatory line and secondly if the registration is valid instantly without any review, why there's the note about the approval as nobody actually approves it separately, right?

Also, the emails about declining the registration have in the description lines notes about not sending password or the prereg code. That's just confusing as naturally either one is sent in any case!

Edited:
Yeah I can spell. Sometimes.
« Last Edit: Jan 27th, 2008 at 7:38pm by Alexik »  
GTalk  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top