Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Normal Topic Moderate from search results (Read 3,374 times)
cepheid

Re: Moderate from search results
Reply #2 - Jan 10th, 2010 at 7:34am
Post Tools
I know this is technically a feature, but if the devs are willing, I think this would make a good addition to 2.4.1 in CVS (since it merely extends existing functionality into an existing feature).  If only true bugs are being fixed, then this should stay only for Y3, I guess.

IP Logged

deti
Legacy Dev Team
Development Team

Re: Moderate from search results
Reply #1 - Jun 15th, 2009 at 12:00am
Post Tools
Added Delete-Button to SVN in search, recent topics/posts and recent users topics. Available only for mods, gmods and admins.

Was immer Du tun kannst
oder erträumst tun zu können,
beginne es.
Kühnheit besitzt Genie,
Macht und magische Kraft.
Beginne es jetzt.
Whatever you can do
or dream you can,
begin it.
Boldness has genius,
power and magic in it.
Begin it now.
J. W. Goethe
IP Logged

cepheid

Moderate from search results
May 20th, 2009 at 5:23am
Post Tools
Right now, the search results screen displays posts and allows me to reply or get notification within the search page... but I can't do any moderation, like deleting or splicing posts.

It would be very helpful to be able to delete posts from the Search results page, so that I don't have to click through to each individual post and delete it manually.  Splicing from the results page would also be nice, though that's secondary.

(The primary reason I want to be able to delete from the search results page is for combating spam: I can view all posts by a spammer and delete them right from the results page.  Right now, I have to click through to each and every post to delete it manually, which is a pain.)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top