YaBB Community and Support Forum
YaBB Home About YaBB Download YaBB YaBB Support Customize Your Forum Development Contribute to the Project
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Topic Tools

Page Saving New Layout (Read 15,228 times)
 Reply #45 - Dec 24th, 2010 at 3:35am
There are no actions to perform.  

Unilat 
Development Team
Theme Team
Columbus Ohio, USA

None
Re: Page Saving New Layout
Thanks batchman,

Yea I considered that initially but I wanted to give it some indication that it is a part of the board above it. The problem with making it span the whole way is the messageindex itself has a border as well as the table cell that it expands down within. The 2 pixel difference is noticeable with the two white borders against each other and unfortunately there is no way to avoid it besides the method I used with the sub board drop down of iterating through each returned row and cell and inserting it into the current table. There is no innerHTML feature of tables or table rows, only table cells, so unfortunately I cannot return a bunch of table rows and "insert" them into the current table to inherit it's border properties. It's quite frustrating!

IP Logged  
 Reply #46 - Dec 24th, 2010 at 9:21am

Jet Li 
Legacy Dev Team
Development Team
Hong Kong

None
@
batchman

Send me pm about username/email for registration. I will do it. I am the Main Administrator of my Dev Forum. Wink

PM me for YaBB Installation Service
WWW Jet Li 100000788351637  
IP Logged  
 Reply #47 - Dec 24th, 2010 at 3:49pm

batchman 
Support Team
Orlando, FL

None
Unilat, I can understand frustrating ... Derek just managed to save my bacon on a weird thing with a mod that displayed correctly in everything except IE ... and had to try something like 5 odd code combos before we finally found one that would make IE work like everything else does without the hassles!

Still a very cool feature that I like a lot.

Jeff, I will do that. Just didn't know if membership was being kept very limited. Since I'm not very much of a dev at all, I could understand if I didn't belong on a dev board ... was just explaining why I didn't try the post pop-up thing.

Edited:
Tried, but the system wouldn't let me send you a PM. I'm not allowed. Cry
« Last Edit: Dec 24th, 2010 at 3:54pm by batchman »  

IP Logged  
 Reply #48 - Dec 24th, 2010 at 4:05pm

Jet Li 
Legacy Dev Team
Development Team
Hong Kong

None
@
batchman

try again. I will register you as Beta Tester on Dev Forum.

PM me for YaBB Installation Service
WWW Jet Li 100000788351637  
IP Logged  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Topic Tools

Get Yet another Bulletin Board at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads Support This Project BoardMod - YaBB features and templates YaBB Codex - support on installation and usage YaBB Toolbar for your browser

YaBB Facebook Group Page

Vulnerability Scanner

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl
YaBB Chat and Support Community » Powered by YaBB 3.0 Beta!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.