Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Normal Topic Login Help (Read 2,277 times)
Captain John
Ex Member

Re: Login Help
Reply #5 - Apr 19th, 2010 at 7:07pm
Post Tools
Welcome ...

IP Logged

KittyCat
YaBB Newcomer

Reply #4 - Apr 19th, 2010 at 5:26pm
Post Tools
Thank you very much Captain John
I will try these e-mail options out and see if I get any response from them. 
Thank you for all you help and fast replies. Much appreciated.

All the best and signing off

Cat  Smiley

IP Logged

Captain John
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Apr 19th, 2010 at 5:05pm
Post Tools
there is no registration of the software nor the site recorded here, we just provide the free software for use.

You might try a generic email address to contact them, such as webmaster@zephyr-zone.com  or hajobakker@yahoo.com (site registrant)
« Last Edit: Apr 19th, 2010 at 5:11pm by »  

IP Logged

KittyCat
YaBB Newcomer

Reply #2 - Apr 19th, 2010 at 3:19pm
Post Tools
Hi JonB
Thanks for your fast reply. I understand that this may be the wrong route - sorry about that.
I only wish I could contact the webmaster or technical support of the site, I have tried everything to find a way to do so. I will only be able to access those people once I register! Catch 22 I'm afraid.
I don't suppose you have a record of their registration of the site software with you which maybe contains a contact?
Worth a try I guess.
Cat

IP Logged

JonB
YaBB Administrator
YaBB Next Team
Operations Team
Beta Testers
Support Team

YaBB 2.6.0
Reply #1 - Apr 19th, 2010 at 3:13pm
Post Tools
YaBB only supplies the free, open-source software to power Forums, the Forums themselves are completely independent. We actually have no information about who installs the software or where it is installed.

You probably would be best advised to contact the webmaster or technical contact of the site (domain) the Forum is hosted on.

Good Luck
' Smiley

I find your lack of faith disturbing.
IP Logged

KittyCat
YaBB Newcomer

Login Help
Apr 19th, 2010 at 2:49pm
Post Tools
I wonder if you might be able to help.
I have been trying to register on one of your sites 'The Zephyr Zone' I never receive the automatic e-mail to confirm registration and have tried over and over again with different addresses for about a week. I cannot find anyway to contact a moderator of this site as you need to be a member to gain access! The only link I could find was to this related forum for support. Does anyone have a way I can contact a moderator on this site to resolve the issues. I apologise if this listing is in the wrong area, but hopefully someone out there can put me in touch with the right person.
Thanks
Cat  Sad

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top