Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Normal Topic Need Feature - Invisible/Spoiler Text (Read 1,693 times)
xnoddyx
Support Team
Documentation Team
YaBB Moderators
YaBB Next Team
Beta Testers

None
Re: Need Feature - Invisible/Spoiler Text
Reply #2 - May 19th, 2010 at 2:02pm
Post Tools
OH Eng wrote on May 18th, 2010 at 12:34am:
The place to check for additional features that are not part of the standard software (i.e. - "mods" or modifications) is BoardMod.There is a link to that site at the top right of the pages of this forum.

Go there and browse through the list of Final and Beta mods for your version.If it's available, you'll find it in those listings.

this is what you are looking for Spoiler Tag V1.5 for YaBB 2.4 http://www.boardmod.org/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1239765011

YaBB install help video
1. what yabb forum are you running and the url
2. describe in as much detail as you can what happens and also post screenshots if you can
3. please be patient we live in different time zones and have other commitments but we will help you
as bill and ted say (Be excellent to each other)
IP Logged

OH Eng
Past Team Members
Documentation Team

Re: Need Feature - Invisible/Spoiler Text
Reply #1 - May 18th, 2010 at 12:34am
Post Tools
The place to check for additional features that are not part of the standard software (i.e. - "mods" or modifications) is BoardMod.  There is a link to that site at the top right of the pages of this forum.

Go there and browse through the list of Final and Beta mods for your version.  If it's available, you'll find it in those listings.

IP Logged

kingdutka
YaBB Newcomer

Need Feature - Invisible/Spoiler Text
May 17th, 2010 at 11:32pm
Post Tools
I'm running YaBB 2.4 and need the ability to post invisible /spoiler text.  It'd be a tag just like adding [ code ] or a [ quote ], but would be for hiding text until a user does something to reveal it, such as expanding a collapsible text box.  This would, of course, be used to hide 'spoiler' type information that readers might not want to see.

If this is already available, it's not in the help menu Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top