Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Normal Topic hows it going YaBB? (Read 1,948 times)
ni

Re: hows it going YaBB?
Reply #2 - Jul 14th, 2010 at 4:13am
Post Tools
If it wasn't for YaBB I wouldn't have ever got into dynamic websites.... now currently building small social websites.... so much cooler than static! The world has also changed alot over the last several years for the internet....  Wink

IP Logged

Corey Chapman
YaBB Administrator

None
Re: hows it going YaBB?
Reply #1 - Jul 6th, 2010 at 3:18am
Post Tools
2.5 AE was released today.  Glad to hear YaBB helped you learn skills for your own ventures. 

What old posts are you referring to?  This forum gets so big that we have to clean out things more than a year old every now and then.

Version 3 keeps getting delayed, but we have an exciting release being worked on now.  Not to mention that 2.5 has a lot of new features too.

IP Logged

jam3s
Past Team Members

hows it going YaBB?
Jun 9th, 2010 at 8:27pm
Post Tools
Its been a good few years since I last posted here. And sad to say, I can't believe v3 isn't out already.

I used to use YaBB for a gaming clan, and highly modified it. Since moving away from being a YaBB 2 developer, I have been busy coding away on a new project of mine and thought I'd share Smiley

I've been bust at www.iclanwebsites.com which is a clan website solution. It's made in Perl and MySql and I believe without starting here at YaBB I wouldn't have acquired the Perl knowledge to run my own project..

so thank you YaBB and good luck in the future Wink

And why have all the old posts been deleted?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top