YaBB Community and Support Forum
YaBB Home About YaBB Download YaBB YaBB Support Customize Your Forum Development Contribute to the Project
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools

hows it going YaBB? (Read 1,891 times)
 Jun 9th, 2010 at 8:27pm
There are no actions to perform.  

jam3s 
Past Team Members
UK

None
hows it going YaBB?
Its been a good few years since I last posted here. And sad to say, I can't believe v3 isn't out already.

I used to use YaBB for a gaming clan, and highly modified it. Since moving away from being a YaBB 2 developer, I have been busy coding away on a new project of mine and thought I'd share Smiley

I've been bust at www.iclanwebsites.com which is a clan website solution. It's made in Perl and MySql and I believe without starting here at YaBB I wouldn't have acquired the Perl knowledge to run my own project..

so thank you YaBB and good luck in the future Wink

And why have all the old posts been deleted?

jam3s  
IP Logged  
 Reply #1 - Jul 6th, 2010 at 3:18am

Corey Chapman 
YaBB Administrator
Rock Hill, South Carolina

YaBB 2.5
Re: hows it going YaBB?
2.5 AE was released today.  Glad to hear YaBB helped you learn skills for your own ventures.  

What old posts are you referring to?  This forum gets so big that we have to clean out things more than a year old every now and then.

Version 3 keeps getting delayed, but we have an exciting release being worked on now.  Not to mention that 2.5 has a lot of new features too.

IP Logged  
 Reply #2 - Jul 14th, 2010 at 4:13am

ni 
New Zealand

None
Re: hows it going YaBB?
If it wasn't for YaBB I wouldn't have ever got into dynamic websites.... now currently building small social websites.... so much cooler than static! The world has also changed alot over the last several years for the internet....  Wink

IP Logged  
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools

Get Yet another Bulletin Board at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads Support This Project BoardMod - YaBB features and templates YaBB Codex - support on installation and usage YaBB Toolbar for your browser

YaBB Facebook Group Page

Vulnerability Scanner

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl
YaBB Chat and Support Community » Powered by YaBB 3.0 Beta!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.