Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Normal Topic How to embed youtube videos in messages on Yabb2.1 (Read 1,916 times)
LoneWebSurfer
Past Team Members

Re: How to embed youtube videos in messages on Yabb2.1
Reply #3 - Jul 1st, 2010 at 4:30am
Post Tools
Upgrading to the latest version is always suggested...as numerous bug fixes and improvements have been introduced since 2.1.
But it's up to you ...the boardmod program is like that...you have to download the mods from their forum and add them to the 2.1folder within the BM program...imagine the size of the d/l if they included all those mods Shocked

Closed all my sites due to lack of Internet access
IP Logged

tridean
YaBB Newcomer

Reply #2 - Jul 1st, 2010 at 3:53am
Post Tools
so should i just upgrade my yabb forum to the latest, because I went through all the mod stuff, downloaded the boardmod program, only to find that when I selected yabb2.1 under the pulldown menu, there was nothing listed, no mods nothing

IP Logged

Captain John
Ex Member

Reply #1 - Jun 30th, 2010 at 2:57pm
Post Tools
Y2.1 "required" a Mod to be installed, which can be found over at www.BoardMod.org, it was later included in the YaBB release.

IP Logged

tridean
YaBB Newcomer

How to embed youtube videos in messages on Yabb2.1
Jun 30th, 2010 at 8:07am
Post Tools
Hi, I've put the subject line exactly how i have searched and searched for an answer and have had no luck after 4 hours.

Can someone please tell me how I set up my Yabb2.1 forum to enable me to embed youtube videos into forum posts

Cheers
Dean

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top