Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Normal Topic Upgrade from 2.2.2 to 2.5 AE "Untrapped Error :" (Read 2,202 times)
2001SSEi
YaBB Newcomer

Upgrade from 2.2.2 to 2.5 AE "Untrapped Error :"
Jul 15th, 2010 at 2:30am
Post Tools
Hi gang,

After following the upgrade steps from version 2.2.2 to 2.5AE I get an error when logging in as my admin level user, let me clarify, I can log in as "admin" just fine but if I log in to my site with my regular user name which happens to have admin rights I get the following:

Untrapped Error :
Quantifier follows nothing in regex; marked by <-- HERE in m/* <-- HERE .ru/ at ./Sources/Security.pl line 149.

When logged in as admin everything about my site appears to be just fine, as admin I'll drop the privaleges of my other login down to that of a standard user and see what happens but does that error mean anything?

Thank you,

Paul.
« Last Edit: Jul 15th, 2010 at 2:30am by 2001SSEi »  

IP Logged

Captain John
Ex Member

Re: Upgrade from 2.2.2 to 2.5 AE "Untrapped Error :"
Reply #1 - Jul 15th, 2010 at 6:19pm
Post Tools
mmmm check your email address in profile and verify if correct.  Have you entered any email address(es) to be blocked, in the Admin Center ? (such as the .ru domain)
« Last Edit: Jul 15th, 2010 at 6:21pm by »  

IP Logged

2001SSEi
YaBB Newcomer

Reply #2 - Jul 15th, 2010 at 7:10pm
Post Tools
My friend you are very good, I did put in a block on .ru but didn't put two and two together from the error message.

Works now.

Thanks again,

Paul.

IP Logged

Captain John
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jul 15th, 2010 at 8:48pm
Post Tools
You can block an entire block, such as .ru, but must be entered as "\.ru" without quotes.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools