YaBB Community and Support Forum
YaBB Home About YaBB Download YaBB YaBB Support Customize Your Forum Development Contribute to the Project
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools

Members in member groups (Read 1,091 times)
 Jul 25th, 2010 at 3:13pm
There are no actions to perform.  

minimatt 
YaBB Newbie

None
Members in member groups
Hi
On my forum I have a post independant membership group which allows members to view boards which are otherwise hidden. I am wanting to know how many people are in the group - is there a way to quickly check this? I have tried going on the email members section on the admin centre and getting a list from there but it only contains some of the members and  I have noticed it doesn't include members who are a member of any other groups. I know that there are at least 200 members of the group so it isn't a case of just going through members profiles and counting as I could if we didn't have many members.

Thanks In Advance.

Matt Foster

IP Logged  
 Reply #1 - Jul 25th, 2010 at 3:16pm

minimatt 
YaBB Newbie

None
Re: Members in member groups
I am using version 2.4 if that is of any help.

IP Logged  
 Reply #2 - Jul 25th, 2010 at 4:12pm
Captain John 
Ex Member

None
Re: Members in member groups
The only way ... is to sort the Membership list be Membergroup and count.  But this only displays primary membergroup.

IP Logged  
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools

Get Yet another Bulletin Board at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads Support This Project BoardMod - YaBB features and templates YaBB Codex - support on installation and usage YaBB Toolbar for your browser

YaBB Facebook Group Page

Vulnerability Scanner

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl
YaBB Chat and Support Community » Powered by YaBB 3.0 Beta!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.