Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Yabb 2.4: Emailing Members Using Other Addresses.. (Read 808 times)
Captain John
Ex Member

Re: Yabb 2.4: Emailing Members Using Other Addresses..
Reply #3 - Aug 19th, 2010 at 1:10am
Post Tools
Welcome ....

IP Logged

j razz
YaBB Newcomer

Reply #2 - Aug 18th, 2010 at 6:38pm
Post Tools
I'll post a request there.  Thanks for the quick response.

IP Logged

Captain John
Ex Member

Reply #1 - Aug 18th, 2010 at 5:19pm
Post Tools
j razz wrote on Aug 18th, 2010 at 4:14pm:
Is there a way to do this or a mod that would allow for this? 

No way to do this via the forum as written.  No MOD available that I am aware of, but a request for such a MOD can be posted over at BoardMOD.

IP Logged

j razz
YaBB Newcomer

Yabb 2.4: Emailing Members Using Other Addresses..
Aug 18th, 2010 at 4:14pm
Post Tools
I am the administrator on our forum.  I also have Global Moderators set up to be able to email our forum members.  What I want to happen is this: when I send out an email as administrator I get replies back to my message that I sent out.  When one of the global moderators send out an email, they get a reply back to their email address instead of them all coming to mine (the one I used to set it up with).  Is there a way to do this or a mod that would allow for this? 

Currently they use this feature to notify a group of an issue or announcement that just that group is concerned with and it is a pain telling them not to reply back, but to physically type in the moderator's email address to reply back to.

When an email is sent via the email members option in the admin console it shows the global moderator who sent it so I know it distinguishes between users at that point.  I just want to take it a step further and actually send it out using their supplied email address instead of the administrators (unless I send something out).

Any ideas are greatly appreciated and welcome!

j razz

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top