Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Normal Topic Internal Server Error after restore (Read 1,819 times)
Captain John
Ex Member

Re: Internal Server Error after restore
Reply #4 - Aug 27th, 2010 at 4:29pm
Post Tools
Post the url of your forum .....

IP Logged

shawnhrc
YaBB Newcomer

Reply #3 - Aug 24th, 2010 at 1:16am
Post Tools
It's 2.1 and was installed by a "former" sysop we had in our club. They are gone and all I've done for the last couple of years is "maintain". Is there anyone out there that can do "con$ulting" ?  If so, let me know your rates and how we could work out a deal.

IP Logged

Captain John
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Aug 20th, 2010 at 2:28am
Post Tools
You don't state what version your using .......
shawnhrc wrote on Aug 20th, 2010 at 1:23am:
Now the forum shows "Ex Member" in the last post

If you upgraded a Y2.1 to Y2.5, the date time in Admin Center - Forum Settings, should be the same time as the Y2.1 forum (Just before the admin registration)

104 Error see the Codex http://www.yabbforum.com/codex/YaBB.pl?num=1190686197 Not for Y2.5
« Last Edit: Aug 24th, 2010 at 3:38am by »  

IP Logged

shawnhrc
YaBB Newcomer

Reply #1 - Aug 20th, 2010 at 1:23am
Post Tools
Well, the forum is slowly coming back to life after doing the chmod from the Codex under linux installation.

Now the forum shows "Ex Member" in the last post but still has date and time correct.  I've gone into the admin section and tried some of the maintenance controls such as recount board, membership, and then rebuild the others.

I also get a 104 An error has occurred! Unable to open (then a bunch of numbers).txt file.

I'm guessing I missed a permission somewhere???

Any help to get this monkey off my back would be appreciated.

SS

IP Logged

shawnhrc
YaBB Newcomer

Internal Server Error after restore
Aug 20th, 2010 at 12:01am
Post Tools
I was helping a "friend"...you know where this is going already!

A website got trashed due to frontpage extensions so I downloaded the entire site, including Yabb2.1 directories and when I cleared out the directory on the host server, then did a restore everything seems to work in the HTML world, but needless to say the Yabb board is giving me the :server encountered an internal error".
Although it's been 10 years since I worked on a Unix type box I quickly realized that when I downloaded the site using FileZIlla onto my windows machine (say it ain't so), I figured all the file permissions were hosed.

Any clues on how to fix this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
SS

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top