Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Dreamscape Warriors (Read 3,826 times)
batchman
Support Team

Re: Dreamscape Warriors
Reply #3 - Dec 24th, 2010 at 6:04pm
Post Tools
So my forum is now fully modded, fully skinned, and works as a fairly nice showcase board, I think.

It makes use of Derek's Noir templates and a style switcher so anyone (even visitors) can easily switch between the templates used. (But don't use the Fire & Ice template ... it isn't ready yet.)

It has a good selection of mods in place, a nice logo, some other good graphics, and I am quite proud of it! Stop on by and take a look.

http://www.dreamscapewarriors.com/cgi-bin/yabb25/YaBB.pl

IP Logged

batchman
Support Team

Reply #2 - Oct 24th, 2010 at 1:30am
Post Tools
I don't think I can remember any dreams specifically about YaBB people ... but I have had a couple about YaBB forums. One of them may eventually be listed -on- that forum, or it may not.

(I usually remember two or three dreams that are long enough and interesting enough to be worth posting a week, if I am trying to remember them ... to increase content as I am trying to get the site started, I am also including some dreams I've had in the past.)

Would appreciate any visits you have the time to make.

IP Logged

Derek Barnstorm
Support Team
YaBB Next Team
Development Team
Beta Testers

None
Reply #1 - Oct 24th, 2010 at 12:00am
Post Tools
Nice subject, Batchman. I've always been fascinated by dreams myself, and have inevitably had dreams about a few of you guys on here (including yourself) - if I get time, maybe I'll pop over one day and tell you about them. Wink
« Last Edit: Oct 24th, 2010 at 12:02am by Derek Barnstorm »  

IP Logged

batchman
Support Team

Dreamscape Warriors
Oct 23rd, 2010 at 5:44pm
Post Tools
All right, I have started up a new community. I have used the 2.5 version of YaBB, and have added most of the available new mods, plus updated a few older mods for it.

The topic of the forum is dreams. I have always enjoyed my dreams, and remember them better than most folks. I have odd dreams, and enjoy chatting about them, so that's what this forum is for.

While the forum is fairly nice, and it works pretty well, I do not yet have the final template in place for it, as I am slowly working at getting the template I want to use updated for it.

If anyone wants to see another example of the current version of YaBB in action, feel free to check it out. If you enjoy weird dreams, PLEASE sign up, and join in on the conversations.

http://www.dreamscapewarriors.com/cgi-bin/yabb25/YaBB.pl

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top