YaBB Community and Support Forum
YaBB Home About YaBB Download YaBB YaBB Support Customize Your Forum Development Contribute to the Project
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Pages: 1 2 
Topic Tools

Question about BoardMod (Read 2,151 times)
 Reply #15 - Oct 24th, 2010 at 5:47pm
There are no actions to perform.  

batchman 
Support Team
Orlando, FL

None
Re: Question about BoardMod
Did you remember to use the build birthday list button at the bottom of the calendar settings to build the birthday list?

Did you remember to upload both all the files that came with the mods, and all the files of the main files which the mod file changed?

Did you remember to activate the features in the admin center, and fill in the required settings, so that YaBB can display them?

And did you remember to CHMOD the new files, after uploading (and upload all perl files as ASCII?)

These are all easy details to miss, the first few times you use a mod, but you quickly get used to them, and they become second nature.

IP Logged  
 Reply #16 - Oct 24th, 2010 at 7:12pm

TheNelson 
YaBB Newbie

YaBB 2.5
Say, Batchman. When you were working through my site did you ever have any issues with the page not wanting to load - going into a server timeout problem or anything similar?

I'm trying to determine if the problem I have accessing the site is my ISP or the site server.

Thanks again for your assistance!

IP Logged  
 Reply #17 - Oct 24th, 2010 at 7:52pm

batchman 
Support Team
Orlando, FL

None
Never had a single page try to not load on me. Was all nice and smooth.

IP Logged  
Pages: 1 2 
Topic Tools

Get Yet another Bulletin Board at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads Support This Project BoardMod - YaBB features and templates YaBB Codex - support on installation and usage YaBB Toolbar for your browser

YaBB Facebook Group Page

Vulnerability Scanner

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl
YaBB Chat and Support Community » Powered by YaBB 3.0 Beta!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.