Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Merge boards Yabb 2.4 (Read 935 times)
batchman
Support Team

Re: Merge boards Yabb 2.4
Reply #4 - Nov 15th, 2010 at 5:07pm
Post Tools
No problems ... can't guarantee that it works because I have never merged boards, but I noticed the setting options, and figured it ought to work.

IP Logged

The Boy

Reply #3 - Nov 14th, 2010 at 10:03pm
Post Tools
batchman wrote on Nov 13th, 2010 at 7:30pm:
And remember, in the settings you can choose how many topics per page. Switch to a large enough number to grab all the topics on a single page, then use the check all button at the bottom, and it ought to be possible to move everything at once ... at least unless I am misunderstanding the feature.

Hmmm, thanks, I was just starting to write a script to merge 2 boards just after Christmas - talk about a sledgehammer and nut, compared to your simple solution Smiley

IP Logged

batchman
Support Team

Reply #2 - Nov 13th, 2010 at 7:30pm
Post Tools
And remember, in the settings you can choose how many topics per page. Switch to a large enough number to grab all the topics on a single page, then use the check all button at the bottom, and it ought to be possible to move everything at once ... at least unless I am misunderstanding the feature.

IP Logged

Captain John
Ex Member

Reply #1 - Nov 12th, 2010 at 6:18pm
Post Tools
The only correct way would be to "move" topic threads, one page at a time.  How many pages of threads are you talking about ?  How many threads per page ?

IP Logged

simviator

Merge boards Yabb 2.4
Nov 12th, 2010 at 12:06pm
Post Tools
I would like to merge 2 boards -- each too big to do it manually.

Is this possible?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top