Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Normal Topic Lost Graphics? (Read 934 times)
Captain John
Ex Member

Re: Lost Graphics?
Reply #4 - Nov 25th, 2010 at 1:09am
Post Tools
minimatt wrote on Nov 24th, 2010 at 9:20pm:
comes up with the 500 error) but if he uses a proxy site he can access it. I am pretty sure his IP is not banned

Even banning an ip or user, won't cause a 500 IE when trying to login.
 If he is not logging out of the forum from home and then attempting to login from work (or vice-a-versa) would cause a attempted spoofing error.
« Last Edit: Nov 25th, 2010 at 1:10am by »  

IP Logged

minimatt
YaBB Newcomer

Reply #3 - Nov 24th, 2010 at 9:20pm
Post Tools
Thanks. I am going to try and download a newer version (2.5) as it needed doing anyway and it should have working graphics on it.

We still have one problem though. One of our main moderators can't access the forum from home (comes up with the 500 error) but if he uses a proxy site he can access it. I am pretty sure his IP is not banned so do you know of any other reasons this may be happening. So far this is the only person we know of with the problem.

IP Logged

Captain John
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Nov 24th, 2010 at 1:22am
Post Tools
minimatt wrote on Nov 23rd, 2010 at 7:14pm:
all the graphics have disappeared. All that appears is the text, no background, avatars or anything. Do you know how to resolve this?

Yep ... Path settings are incorrect.  You can edit Paths.pl in the yabb2 folder.  If paths are correct, double check CHMODs, all folders and pl files must be a minimum 755.
minimatt wrote on Nov 23rd, 2010 at 7:15pm:
500 error still comes up when I try to access the admin centre

Have you removed the comment (highlighted below) tag from in front of the
Code (HTML)
Select All
# use CGI::Carp qw(fatalsToBrowser); # used only for tests 

This will help iding the 500 problem.
« Last Edit: Nov 24th, 2010 at 1:44am by »  

IP Logged

minimatt
YaBB Newcomer

Reply #1 - Nov 23rd, 2010 at 7:15pm
Post Tools
Oh and I forgot to mention the 500 error still comes up when I try to access the admin centre so I don't have any access to that.

IP Logged

minimatt
YaBB Newcomer

Lost Graphics?
Nov 23rd, 2010 at 7:14pm
Post Tools
Hi
I am using version 2.4 and for the past couple of days I have been unable to access my forum due to a 500 error but it has just began working again. The only problem is that all the graphics have disappeared. All that appears is the text, no background, avatars or anything. Do you know how to resolve this? If you need to look at what I mean visit www.bradfordno1.com/yabb2/yabb.pl

Thanks
Matt

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top