Your browser does not support iframes.
, 2013 at 2:27am
Welcome, Guest. Please
YaBB Chat and Support Community
General Usage and Feature Troubleshooting
› Hosting YaBB2.5 Account Executions Exeeding limits
(Moderator Groups: YaBB Moderators, Development Team, Boardmod Team, Legacy Dev Team, Support Team)
Hosting YaBB2.5 Account Executions Exeeding limits (Read 529 times)
, 2010 at 4:59am
Hosting YaBB2.5 Account Executions Exeeding limits
I host at Siteground and they have limits for Account Executions.
Executions is the number of programs or scripts, executed for a certain period of time. No Customer is allowed to execute more than 12000 scripts or programs for any given calendar day. No Customer is allowed to execute more than 800 programs or scripts per any given hour of the day. The hourly and daily statistics are being updated each hour.
800 max per hour
12,000 per 24hr.
My Yabb 2.5ae forum is hitting well above the 24 hour at over 500 per hour.
Their reccomendation is to:
* visit Awstats in your cPanel and check the IPs which have accessed your website the most; block some of them if necessary;
* decrease the crawling speed at which search bots crawl your website;
* enable caching on your website;
* reduce the content shown on your pages;
* disable/remove any website extensions/plugins you are not using;
Please note that while optimizing your website may reduce your account's CPU usage, it may not be enough to resolve the overall problem. If your website is very popular and attracts a lot of visitors, even if all of your applications/scripts are optimized, your account may still use a lot of CPU resources.
On average I only have 1-2 and sometimes 5 users online at any given time.
How can I perform some of these reccomendations that Siteground states? Also, what scripts could be executing that they are talking about?
Any settings in the YaBB admin screen that could reduce this?
I looked to see if I can reduce the threads per page from 15 to say 7, but couldn't locate it.
Reply #1 -
, 2010 at 9:31am
Re: Hosting YaBB2.5 Account Executions Exeeding limits
To be honest, I think you need to find another host. Sorry, its not you want to hear.
Top of this page
Forum Jump »
» 10 most recent Posts
» 10 most recent Topics
Yet another Bulletin Board
YaBB News and Announcements
Praise and Feedback
Talk It Up!
The Comedy Shoppe
The World, Culture, Rants and Raves
Show and Tell
YaBB-Friendly Website Hosts and Feedback
Testing. Testing. 1, 2, 3.
Test Zone for Cross Board Operations
YaBB Support in English
- General Usage and Feature Troubleshooting ««
- Installation and Setup on Linux, UNIX, Mac, and BSD Servers
- Installation and Setup on Windows Servers
- Installation via cPanel
- Graphics, Templates, and Appearance
- Upgrading Existing YaBB Installations
- Anti Spam
YaBB Support Internationally (Non-English)
- Chinese Support and Chat
- Dutch Support and Chat
- Finnish Support and Chat
- French Support and Chat
- German Support and Chat
- Italian Support and Chat
- Japanese Support and Chat
- Portuguese Support and Chat
- Russian Support and Chat
- Spanish Support and Chat
- Scandinavian Support and Chat
Area 51 - Non-Support YaBB How to's
YaBB Coding & Internals
Non-YaBB Programming and Technical Help
YaBB Current SVN Build
YaBB 2 Development
- YaBB 2 - Bugs [Need Verification]
- YaBB 2 - Bugs [Open]
- YaBB 2 - Bugs [Fixed]
-- YaBB 2 - Bugs [Fixed Archive]
YaBB Next Edition (2.X)
- Status of YaBB Next Edition
- YaBB Next Bugs [Need Verification]
- YaBB Next Bugs [Open]
- YaBB Next Bugs [Fixed]
YaBB 3 Development
- YaBB 3 Information and Questions
- YaBB 3 Features, Changes, and Fixes Implemented
- YaBB 3 Feature Requests and Discussion
YaBB 1 Development (Ceased/Deprecated)
YaBB Tools and Resources Development
YaBB Language Packs
YaBB CMS Bridges
Project website hosting proudly sponsored and provided by
YaBB Chat and Support Community
» Powered by
YaBB 3.0 Beta
YaBB Forum Software
© 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.