Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Normal Topic Well hello (Read 1,810 times)
Zein
YaBB Newcomer

YaBB 2.4
Re: Well hello
Reply #3 - Aug 23rd, 2011 at 7:49am
Post Tools
Hello from another newbie!

IP Logged

JonB
YaBB Administrator
YaBB Next Team
Operations Team
Beta Testers
Support Team

YaBB 2.6.0
Reply #2 - Apr 4th, 2011 at 6:53pm
Post Tools
I second Derek's comment - Welcome to the YaBB world.

Smiley

I find your lack of faith disturbing.
IP Logged

Derek Barnstorm
Support Team
YaBB Next Team
Development Team
Beta Testers

None
Reply #1 - Apr 3rd, 2011 at 8:57pm
Post Tools
Hi Anna. Welcome to the YaBB boards. Smiley

IP Logged

kavariel
Ex Member

Well hello
Apr 3rd, 2011 at 8:30pm
Post Tools
This seemed the only appropriate board to post a bit of an introduction, even if  I've gotten a bit lousy at them in recent years.

So Hello Yabb support community.

I am one of several admins, on a  small community  primarily made up of  friends that the site owner (and my fiancee) have  known for years,   most over the net though some  in real life.
I'm 25 going on 26 and am really more of an artist and "face person" for  our community than an actual writer of code. I'll admit though I'd love to learn more about  writing  code. Smiley

Currently I've just started looking at  how to make animations in photo shop, for that mater, when I get my paws on something better than a 10 ish year old 500 mhz Compaq. (the  horror) When I do I'll also probably  start messing around  in 3D modeling programs again as well.

Any how Ive been lurking about  these boards for some time as a guest and finally  decided to register and  say  hello,  and possibly put in my two cents once in a blue moon.

Typically I'll lurk around under the name Zahz, or Zahz-veheronn... as for what to call me I'll answer readily to Anna;  Ann; Annie; Zahz; kavariel; some folks online  still call me Queenie  everywhere they meet me (old and far to common  handle I'm afraid.  and no longer feels like  "me")
I'm rather used to  folks  using all of the above interchangeably even in the same post.

Any how Happy  to meet everyone here.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top