Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Normal Topic Bridge for DotNetNuke (Read 3,226 times)
JangoStudios
YaBB Newcomer

Bridge for DotNetNuke
Apr 21st, 2011 at 2:40pm
Post Tools
Hi..

I was wondering if a bridge existed for DotNetNuke CMS?

I'm interested in integration with my site  and other small business websites we've designed.

Thanks,

Jango

IP Logged

Captain John
Ex Member

Re: Bridge for DotNetNuke
Reply #1 - Apr 22nd, 2011 at 2:31pm
Post Tools
Not at this time .....

IP Logged

Carly Rose
YaBB Newcomer

None
Reply #2 - Jan 3rd, 2014 at 2:48pm
Post Tools
@john do you have any import script available to move from Mybb forum to Yabb?

IP Logged

Bill Myers
God Member
Beta Testers

YaBB 2.4
Reply #3 - Jan 3rd, 2014 at 8:39pm
Post Tools
Carly Rose wrote on Jan 3rd, 2014 at 2:48pm:

Captain John hasn't been the admin here for a very long time, and the current admin has been absentee for a very long time as well. A good reference point in terms of YaBB's status is over at Dandello's YaBB 2.5.4 Alpha (RC1) forum. She's actually one of YaBB's official staff members, and one of only a few who are currently active.

But stay tuned to this forum from time to time as well because it may get its legs again at some point, and become actively administered in a way that YaBB can be proud. That's the hope of at least some of us regulars.

Morning, noon, or night, have a great one!

Note: This forum doesn't allow for us to freely edit our posts or topics to make corrections as needed, so please remember to look for subsequent posts if you see any mistakes or outdated information. Sorry for the inconvenience.
IP Logged

Bill Myers
God Member
Beta Testers

YaBB 2.4
Reply #4 - Nov 27th, 2014 at 4:30pm
Post Tools
YaBB is back, and it's stronger than ever!

At the request of a guest of this forum who contacted me about outdated information in my previous post (thank you very much), this subsequent post has been published because we're not able to make corrections to outdated information that we've posted (see the quote as follows):

Bill Myers wrote on Jan 3rd, 2014 at 8:39pm:
Carly Rose wrote on Jan 3rd, 2014 at 2:48pm:

Captain John hasn't been the admin here for a very long time, and the current admin has been absentee for a very long time as well. A good reference point in terms of YaBB's status is over at Dandello's YaBB 2.5.4 Alpha (RC1) forum. She's actually one of YaBB's official staff members, and one of only a few who are currently active.

But stay tuned to this forum from time to time as well because it may get its legs again at some point, and become actively administered in a way that YaBB can be proud. That's the hope of at least some of us regulars.

Update:

1. This forum obviously has an active admin again, and is being monitored more often by its owner (Corey Chapman, one of YaBB's original leaders, and a YaBB legend).

2. This alpha forum of Dandello's doesn't render properly any more, but that's not a problem since it's been replaced with YaBB's development forum (owned and operated by her to add another independent layer of stability for YaBB's future - my description of her forum; not hers).

As regular quests and members now know with a lot of excitement, this forum has gotten more than its legs back. It's once again flying high with strong leadership, plus exciting developments are going on, which are headed by separate entities to make YaBB stronger, and more resilient in the event of another collapse by any one entity.

As for keeping up with YaBB's news, you can view the latest news in the "What's new at YaBB?" section of your Admin Center if you're operating a forum (just remember to refresh/reload that iFrame). Or just read that news directly on this page.

Note: This should be a given in any forum, but because members cannot edit their own posts to update information that is no longer valid, make sure that the newest posts are read in any given topic ... all of them, really, since a post to update or correct information can easily get lost with subsequent posts in that topic.

For members who haven't been active for a while, or for new members, YaBB's current leadership is much more progressively supportive than it has been with some of YaBB's previous management. Even an outspoken YaBB advocate like myself is at least tolerated by YaBB's management, and I generally get treated worst than most. So don't be shy!

Morning, noon, or night, have a great one!

Note: This forum doesn't allow for us to freely edit our posts or topics to make corrections as needed, so please remember to look for subsequent posts if you see any mistakes or outdated information. Sorry for the inconvenience.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools