Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Normal Topic Site mock ups and tiling backgrounds (Read 2,912 times)
jrjiri
YaBB Newcomer

Re: Site mock ups and tiling backgrounds
Reply #5 - Sep 23rd, 2011 at 9:53pm
Post Tools
Congrats on the art commissions! - it's always great to be in demand.

IP Logged

kavariel
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Sep 1st, 2011 at 5:00pm
Post Tools
Cheesy This current project and the animated smiles project have have been pushed to the back burner, due to art commissions,  the new machine and  my attempts at trying to get the E-mail members function working properly on shadow. currently my necromancy/acid  one is probably about 50%done
I could probably use some help on it XD. figures though >.>... that the artist and "face person" among the admins would get stuck with the issue. I could probably use some help with it. Undecided

IP Logged

JonB
YaBB Administrator
YaBB Next Team
Operations Team
Beta Testers
Support Team

YaBB 2.6.0
Reply #3 - May 10th, 2011 at 3:27pm
Post Tools
very nice!
Cool

I find your lack of faith disturbing.
IP Logged

kavariel
Ex Member

Reply #2 - May 8th, 2011 at 6:57pm
Post Tools
Thank you. I  should have a few more up on my Deviant art soon.

IP Logged

Captain John
Ex Member

Reply #1 - May 5th, 2011 at 4:15pm
Post Tools
Impressive ... like the mockup a lot.

IP Logged

kavariel
Ex Member

Site mock ups and tiling backgrounds
May 5th, 2011 at 4:01am
Post Tools
Though Id share  a mock up that I did of  shadow. Again to reiterate I don't know how to program, I can how ever toss things like this together  without too much difficulty, as a guide line for Cormac and Heavyarrms. They are waiting to implement these different templates/themes until they fix or figure out other problems,  like how to make it so the themes are more than just another recolor.... And shadow it's own computer.

shdb mock up

an early attempt at a tiling background can currently be seen at shadow as well.

any how I've been working on  a few of these

currently my list is as  follows:
basic black for the main site default

blue black grey....{ still want to mix this one up a bit. mock up is technicaly finished though}

current=magic circle *technically done.....{Id like to change up the feel a bit perhaps make use of  norse  or other runes   for the thread icons you know make it seem more like high fatsy magic inspired}

Cormac's green&blue&black tile Id like  an  over all feel that is vaugely reminicent of shadowey forests  or perhaps the see for this tile.  Status working on  components and layeringand or sticking them together for the mock up

purpleXblueXgreenXblack=  {tile made}*site mock up pending*

whiteXgold Xblack{smoke/marbling}= *pending*

whiteXpurple{smoke/marbling}=*pending*

naughty but nice  XD a "corset" laces  tile  Smiley *building it  slow going*

RedXblack *see link above* I'd still like to change out some things with it but oh well.   maybe like the  default font on the board names to domthing reminicent of horror films

blackXpurple= venom&shadow

scrollwork or celtic  knots in a gradient with lemon yellow acid green "neon blue and  purple on black or textured surface

others im thinking of include: a  "primal thunder" theme whit varrying earthy tones and  cave paintng/petroglif or fossil based textures  and have that translated through the over all theme/template
beyond tha I have a couple other Ideas kicking through my head:)
« Last Edit: May 5th, 2011 at 4:41pm by »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top