Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Normal Topic Adding a line to header (Read 1,197 times)
Derek Barnstorm
Support Team
YaBB Next Team
Development Team
Beta Testers

None
Re: Adding a line to header
Reply #3 - Jun 8th, 2011 at 10:55pm
Post Tools
Okay, no problem. I'm not too sure why you added it to the right of the logo, but as long as you're happy with the first option then I guess it's good.
« Last Edit: Jun 8th, 2011 at 10:58pm by Derek Barnstorm »  

IP Logged

Attila

Reply #2 - Jun 8th, 2011 at 9:58pm
Post Tools
Thanks Derek

Option one worked perfectly and it is easier to find and edit. The fade isn't an issue as I had disabled it already. I tried option two and added the first line and the second line to the right side of the yabb logo? I mised something but no matter. Thanks again.

IP Logged

Derek Barnstorm
Support Team
YaBB Next Team
Development Team
Beta Testers

None
Reply #1 - Jun 8th, 2011 at 7:24pm
Post Tools
Hi,

To add a new line you could do it two ways depending on what you want it to do. You could add a [br] BBCode tag directly to the news, but that would obviously fade or change with the line above it. For example:

Code
Select All
My News Line One[br]My News Line Two 

Or you could add it to the default.html template if you don't want it to change:

Code (HTML)
Select All
        <td class="small" align="left" valign="top" height="60">{yabb news}<br />My New Line</td> 

And to make the news the same size as the welcome message just remove the highlighted from the same place:

Code (HTML)
Select All
        <td class="small" align="left" valign="top" height="60">{yabb news}</td> 

IP Logged

Attila

Adding a line to header
Jun 7th, 2011 at 1:29pm
Post Tools
I would like to add a line of text to the board index header. I am using yabb 2.4 and I have the news enabled. I have tried to add a second line of text to the news however that just replaces the first line, it won't display both? How can I get more than one line to show at the same time from the news section or add another line below the news line? Is it also possible to have the news line with the same size font as the greeting? Currently the news is smaller than the greeting.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top