Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Normal Topic Need urgent help! (Read 1,079 times)
Miss Emily

Re: Need urgent help!
Reply #2 - Jul 1st, 2011 at 10:32pm
Post Tools
I received it and my problem is now solved. I guess it's better late than never.

Yes, the process was actually easy in the end, but I am not an advanced user so I needed instructions.

Thank you for help and time.

IP Logged

Corey Chapman
YaBB Administrator

None
Re: Need urgent help!
Reply #1 - Jul 1st, 2011 at 2:54pm
Post Tools
I'm sorry for the delay.  For some reason I've had trouble getting emails to that account for the past few weeks, and I regretfully got extremely busy to the point that I forgot about this once I saw your messages here.  It is an easy process, which I will send you via PM here.  Let me know if you do not get it, and I will also send via email.

IP Logged

Miss Emily

Need urgent help!
Jul 1st, 2011 at 1:54am
Post Tools
I paid $50 for the right to rename my YaBB executable file, but I haven't heard from anyone regarding this matter. It's been over a week and it's really urgent for me now.

My understanding is that Corey deals with these issues. I've contacted him and there's no reply from him, and Derek has suddenly gone quiet. He has been very helpful, and I hope he is still with us.

I hope someone in the YaBB team can help, because naturally I would like to get the service that has been paid for, or I wish to get a refund.

At least a message along the lines of "We have received your payment and will get in touch with you soon", will make customers happy, but there's no word.

Thank you kindly,
Em

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top