YaBB Community and Support Forum
YaBB Home About YaBB Download YaBB YaBB Support Customize Your Forum Development Contribute to the Project
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools

Want to move my message board to Yabb (Read 1,786 times)
 Aug 27th, 2011 at 10:19am
There are no actions to perform.  

Minis Unleashed 
YaBB Newbie

None
Want to move my message board to Yabb
Hi,
I have a message board minisunleashed which over the year has outgrown its current provider. The site message board is hosted with Websitetoolbox and due to the massive increase in members, images being uploaded and page views, we are paying more and more in fees each month.

I have heard good things about Yabb and need to know how to move the site to yabb. I have no clue as to how its done. I do not understand much about the ins and outs of this.  Will all of the posts and threads still be available when the site is moved to yabb?

Sorry for sounding  thick, but I really would appreciate some help. Computers anre not really my thing.

Cheers

Nick

IP Logged  
 Reply #1 - Aug 28th, 2011 at 9:24am

Minis Unleashed 
YaBB Newbie

None
Re: Want to move my message board to Yabb
Anyone...........?

IP Logged  
 Reply #2 - Aug 28th, 2011 at 12:41pm

James Bone 
Support Team
Costa Blanca, Spain

None
Re: Want to move my message board to Yabb
We dont host your website, mearly provide the software for you to upload to your webhost and get things running.

As for converting from your current forum, what are you currently running?

...&&Do you need some YaBB friendly webhosting? Contact me by clicking here and i will hook you up!
IP Logged  
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools

Get Yet another Bulletin Board at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads Support This Project BoardMod - YaBB features and templates YaBB Codex - support on installation and usage YaBB Toolbar for your browser

YaBB Facebook Group Page

Vulnerability Scanner

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl
YaBB Chat and Support Community » Powered by YaBB 3.0 Beta!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.