Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Normal Topic permalink does not have SERVER_NAME (Read 1,333 times)
JonB
YaBB Administrator
YaBB Next Team
Operations Team
Beta Testers
Support Team

YaBB 2.6.0
Re: permalink does not have SERVER_NAME
Reply #2 - Oct 24th, 2011 at 9:40pm
Post Tools
Are you referring to URL's embedded in posts??

have you made changes in Admin Center > Forum Configuration > Advanced > Permalinks???/

If you want me to take a look at your forum, just send me the URL (and if needed a username/pw) for now.

Edited:
I saw that last post there, but I have to go home for dinner, so I will check later.

If you did make changes in Permalinks, best to post them or a snaphsot.  I don't recall what the posts needed for 'full privileges' on the board is right now.  BUT you can put your preferred e-mail in your PM.
« Last Edit: Oct 24th, 2011 at 9:45pm by JonB »  

I find your lack of faith disturbing.
IP Logged

Hey, Computer Man
YaBB Newcomer

YaBB 2.5.2
Re: permalink does not have SERVER_NAME
Reply #1 - Oct 24th, 2011 at 9:36pm
Post Tools
The permalink looks like http:///2009/12/11/postname.

IP Logged

Hey, Computer Man
YaBB Newcomer

YaBB 2.5.2
permalink does not have SERVER_NAME
Oct 24th, 2011 at 9:32pm
Post Tools
Hello,

I just installed 2.3.1 and all of the permalink lniks are not including the SERVER_NAME.  due to the fact that this forum is not letting me post what it thinks is a link, I cannot show you directly, but it includes the protocol (http:), two forward slashes, and then a null string, and then the training slash (three "/" slashes in a row), then the path to the permalink of the posting on the site.

Does anyone know where in the code I can fix this, or should I just download a new verson?  I'm hosted on HelioHost (which is a dot org) and I would give you the site name but I don't think the forum will let me post a URI.

Thanks In Advance for any help on this!

Michael

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top