Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Locked Topic Great post! - Re: Attention Spammers (Read 1,063 times)
Bill Myers
God Member
Beta Testers

YaBB 2.4
Great post! - Re: Attention Spammers
Dec 1st, 2011 at 7:50am
There are no actions to perform.
JonB wrote on Dec 1st, 2011 at 2:19am:
A. - I already despise you for the extra work that you cause, as it takes away from the time I can spend providing support to actual human beings.

B. - I am relentless, and well schooled.  Consider me to be a pit bull with an attitude problem - I like the way you taste.

C. - We report your IP's, so please keep joining. I know how to click 'Delete Member' quite well by now...

Good Luck
Cool

Great post!

On an unrelated note, and in the "I don't know why I didn't notice this before department," I'm very impressed with what you've created here on the net. Great presentation!

On a related note here, I'm still unable to log out of the forum. No biggie. I'm guessing that bug will get fixed in due time.

In any case, I'm back using my original profile. It's a little banged up, but it's still alive, and it gives me the means to be here. That's a glass half full, and always a good thing. Wink

Regarding the window that pops up for replies, I'm not so sure I like it since my preference is replying in a bigger window. Then again, maybe I'm behind the times, and I just need to get used to the change. There's probably a good reason for it, right?  Huh

« Last Edit: Dec 1st, 2011 at 7:52am by Bill Myers »  

Morning, noon, or night, have a great one!

Note: This forum doesn't allow for us to freely edit our posts or topics to make corrections as needed, so please remember to look for subsequent posts if you see any mistakes or outdated information. Sorry for the inconvenience.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top