Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Normal Topic Problems with SpamFruit (Read 768 times)
greydane

YaBB 2.6.0
Re: Problems with SpamFruit
Reply #2 - Dec 7th, 2011 at 10:21pm
Post Tools
Thanks, Will do. Posted on Carsten's board.  Couldn't find the register tag on the BoardMod web site.

Thanks again
Bruce

IP Logged

JonB
YaBB Administrator
YaBB Next Team
Operations Team
Beta Testers
Support Team

YaBB 2.6.0
Re: Problems with SpamFruit
Reply #1 - Dec 7th, 2011 at 5:27pm
Post Tools
@greydane -

As Batchman pointed out - this is a BoardMod related problem, not a YaBB issue.  Although the two projects are related, they are separate, as is their support.

I use BoardMod myself, and I can tell you/agree its got a learning curve.  However, once you get past that - its extremely reliable.

All that said - the right place for this question is on either the BoardMod forum or Carsten's YaBB mod Forum.  Personally, I recommend you use Carsten's, as its got quicker response, its not on SourceForge and probably gets more 'check-ins' from the Mod Writers.

Virtually everybody (including myself) who is active on the YaBB forums, also has logins over on BaordMod and Carsten's - although some of us may use a different nick over there.  We all do so because these are separate sets of issues.

http://www.carsten-dalgaard.dk/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl

YaBBForum.com is for support of the core YaBB distributions, and 'fixing' attendant problems.

Good Luck
Cool

I find your lack of faith disturbing.
IP Logged

greydane

YaBB 2.6.0
Problems with SpamFruit
Dec 7th, 2011 at 4:57pm
Post Tools
Hello All:
This is my first mod and I have read the FAQ regarding BoardMod; but, am still having problems. I am running YaBB2.4.  After running BoardMod, the main programme tells me it is succesful, no errors appear; however, the files are not modifed (see attached ModList changed to TXT).  Also, the popup window that appears (see attachment BoardMod txt) tells me in one part the mod wasn't installed and in the second part that it was successful. The Directory structure that BoardMod requires (yaab2, 2.4dir, etc), I believe is, set up properly. I'm also not sure if I uploaded the Public_HTML dir to the right place which was to the yaab2 dir on the web site.  Any help would be appreciated as the spam is getting worse.  If you require more info let me know.
Thanks Bruce

BoardMod.txt ( 0 KB | 56 Downloads )
ModList.txt ( 4 KB | 68 Downloads )
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top