Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Topic Tools
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Unerving Messages in Registration Log (Read 4,926 times)
trekwebmaster

Re: Unerving Messages in Registration Log
Reply #15 - Feb 15th, 2012 at 1:03am
Post Tools
After going over the files to make sure they are correct I have to report that the mod does not appear to work for yabb 2.3.1

I tried it for a coulpe of days with little to no effect Sad

Using yabb 2.3.1
IP Logged

Bill Myers
God Member
Beta Testers

YaBB 2.4
Re: Unerving Messages in Registration Log
Reply #16 - Feb 15th, 2012 at 1:30am
Post Tools
Edited:
Did you take heed to Dandello's post here? It's important!

trekwebmaster wrote on Feb 15th, 2012 at 1:03am:
After going over the files to make sure they are correct I have to report that the mod does not appear to work for yabb 2.3.1

I tried it for a coulpe of days with little to no effect Sad

Are you saying that spam registrations are still getting through after you implemented ggn's hack; not a mod? Or are you simply saying that you're still getting error messges about the attempted registrations? If it's the latter, then the hack is working, but if it's the former, then more than likely you simply haven't followed these instructions to make it work.

I saw earlier that you were having some problem with the actual instructions, which is why I'm asking.

A good way to test if this hack works is to register as a new user in your forum, and then follow up with what happens step by step.

« Last Edit: Feb 15th, 2012 at 1:34am by Bill Myers »  

Morning, noon, or night, have a great one!

Note: This forum doesn't allow for us to freely edit our posts or topics to make corrections as needed, so please remember to look for subsequent posts if you see any mistakes or outdated information. Sorry for the inconvenience.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Topic Tools

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top