Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Fun to see... (Read 788 times)
The Boy

Re: Fun to see...
Reply #3 - Feb 13th, 2012 at 11:51am
Post Tools
Corey Chapman wrote on Feb 12th, 2012 at 7:29pm:
It's still a ridiculously small number, but it's fun to see several members on at once most of the day lately.  There were a whopping 10 on at one time today....  

I think the past 18-20 months on Sourceforge made the system so unusable, that, to be frank, people couldn't be bothered.

I tried to come in at least once or twice a week, but it was painful to use - when it was working at all.

Now, its perfectly usable, minor little annoyances with navigation aside due to beta code, so I guess people are more willing to spend time here Smiley

IP Logged

Dandello
YaBB Administrator
YaBB Next Team
Operations Team
Beta Testers
Support Team

YaBB 2.6.0
Reply #2 - Feb 12th, 2012 at 9:10pm
Post Tools
Echoing Bill's comments.

I think people who had been frustrated with the downtime and lack of forward progress will start checking in more often and staying around more.

If you only have one solution to a problem you're not trying hard enough!
IP Logged

Bill Myers
God Member
Beta Testers

YaBB 2.4
Reply #1 - Feb 12th, 2012 at 8:54pm
Post Tools

This is a good sign.  Cool

I know for me personally when YaBB was having its difficulties, I had sadly thought it could very well be the end. I was conflicted about its supposed demise because our own forum was operating quite wonderfully.

In any case, I'm glad the "death of YaBB was an erroneous report, and especially with its community support forum running so nicely as it is now, as expected, I'm looking forward to its long life ahead.

Long live YaBB!  Smiley

Morning, noon, or night, have a great one!

Note: This forum doesn't allow for us to freely edit our posts or topics to make corrections as needed, so please remember to look for subsequent posts if you see any mistakes or outdated information. Sorry for the inconvenience.
IP Logged

Corey Chapman
YaBB Administrator

None
Fun to see...
Feb 12th, 2012 at 7:29pm
Post Tools
It's still a ridiculously small number, but it's fun to see several members on at once most of the day lately.  There were a whopping 10 on at one time today....

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top