Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Normal Topic YaBB to be showcased/displayed by WHW1.com (Read 896 times)
WHW1.com
YaBB Newcomer

Re: YaBB to be showcased/displayed by WHW1.com
Reply #2 - Apr 8th, 2012 at 9:22pm
Post Tools
Thanks.
Yes, agreed.

Well, it seems I did not get back here quick enough to be able to edit the original post to include the link.

Here is a preview link: http://www.whw1.com/a1.  Will become, I believe, just http://www.whw1.com  

Note that content is still being shuffled around and pages worked on, but you get the general idea.
« Last Edit: Apr 8th, 2012 at 9:29pm by WHW1.com »  

Just a friendly guy at WHW1.com.
Please consider it for your hosting needs.
More than 10 years of excellent service.

IP Logged

Bill Myers
God Member
Beta Testers

YaBB 2.4
Re: YaBB to be showcased/displayed by WHW1.com
Reply #1 - Apr 1st, 2012 at 6:25pm
Post Tools
Generally speaking, I think it's a great idea for a hosting company to offer free installation of YaBB for their clients.

YaBB is of course relatively easy to use once it's installed, so if webmasters can have a YaBB forum without having to learn how to install it, since there's definitely a learning curve needed, then this is a potentially terrific way to grow YaBB's user base.

Hosting companies could use YaBB for their own company, and point to it for an example of how it looks, and works.

Great idea!  Smiley

Morning, noon, or night, have a great one!

Note: This forum doesn't allow for us to freely edit our posts or topics to make corrections as needed, so please remember to look for subsequent posts if you see any mistakes or outdated information. Sorry for the inconvenience.
IP Logged

WHW1.com
YaBB Newcomer

YaBB to be showcased/displayed by WHW1.com
Apr 1st, 2012 at 4:53pm
Post Tools
Web Hosting With $1 (whw1.com) is planning on displaying/showcasing YaBB!
Smiley  Thought this was an exciting enough news to post about.

Here is a preview link: (not able to post link yet. will update later)

Web Hosting With $1 provides free installs of YaBB and most other popular softwares as part of their web hosting services. WHW1.com has chosen to showcase YaBB with their own website.
As of today, that site still has a few little things to be cleaned up, but will be ready soon.

I don't think I know of any other hosting company that is promoting YaBB upfront and center like WHW1.

Just a friendly guy at WHW1.com.
Please consider it for your hosting needs.
More than 10 years of excellent service.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top