Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Normal Topic Hello spammers. And good-bye once again! (Read 893 times)
Bill Myers
God Member
Beta Testers

YaBB 2.4
Hello spammers. And good-bye once again!
Apr 6th, 2012 at 10:02am
Post Tools
Edited:
JonB has already swatted away all of the most recent spam.  Smiley

In support of that, I've swatted away the spam reference I had quoted below.

It's pretty much made my comments below moot, and that's good news!  Wink

Oh yeah, here we go again multiple times with just one example below.  Shocked

JonB, since you're the only guy who appears to be swatting away spam in this forum, please feel free to delete this post of mine (as if you need my permission).

Just please remember; if you don't delete it within 5 days, I won't be able to delete it myself since this post will be locked.

When or if you get fed up with the spam that keeps getting posted in this forum, can you please reconsider using some anti-spam mods? I'm embarrassed for YaBB.

I know you're not inclined to utilize YaBB's Pre-registration with admin membership approval, but maybe you can reconsider that as well. On the other hand, and before you do that since it may not be needed, I can tell you from experience that this particular bit of spam that I quoted below for your quick reference is a spam-bot, and can easily be stopped with an anti-spam mod.
« Last Edit: Apr 6th, 2012 at 10:22am by Bill Myers »  

Morning, noon, or night, have a great one!

Note: This forum doesn't allow for us to freely edit our posts or topics to make corrections as needed, so please remember to look for subsequent posts if you see any mistakes or outdated information. Sorry for the inconvenience.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools