Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Topic Tools
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) JonB's feifdom. ;) (Read 2,494 times)
Bill Myers
God Member
Beta Testers

YaBB 2.4
Re: JonB's feifdom. ;)
Reply #15 - Jun 3rd, 2012 at 7:53pm
Post Tools
Thanks for the welcome back, and thanks to those of you who kept me in the loop while I was giving JonB a break.

I was reading; just not responding. I did have to bite my lip a few times, but it's healing.  Wink

Captain John did have a very short fuse, that's for sure. Maybe to make me feel better because he actually did ban me even though someone else reversed the ban rather quickly, I was told that he was demoted, in part, because of how badly he treated people. However, it wouldn't surprise me if he actually left on own for a variety of reasons.

For then record, I've probably seen the good side of JonB 99.99999 percent of the time.  Smiley

Any good moderator should know, however, that fairness is tilted against them since they/we should always remain professional no matter how human we want to be while moderating our forums. It's never okay to operate a forum as a feifdom.

Particularly in YaBB's own support forum, moderators should be exceptionally professional.  Smiley

Morning, noon, or night, have a great one!

Note: This forum doesn't allow for us to freely edit our posts or topics to make corrections as needed, so please remember to look for subsequent posts if you see any mistakes or outdated information. Sorry for the inconvenience.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Topic Tools
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top