Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Normal Topic Gettaforum.com (Read 2,084 times)
JonB
YaBB Administrator
YaBB Next Team
Operations Team
Beta Testers
Support Team

YaBB 2.6.0
Re: Gettaforum.com
Reply #5 - Sep 8th, 2012 at 3:18am
Post Tools
This Topic was moved here from YaBB-Friendly Website Hosts and Feedback [move by] JonB.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.
IP Logged

JonB
YaBB Administrator
YaBB Next Team
Operations Team
Beta Testers
Support Team

YaBB 2.6.0
Reply #4 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 4:32pm
Post Tools
This Topic was moved here from YaBB-Friendly Website Hosts and Other Tips [move by] JonB.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.
IP Logged

westwegoman
Ex Member

None
Reply #3 - May 26th, 2012 at 2:08pm
Post Tools
Unlimited posts??? Oh brother!?!? I don't think that would apply. The limit of post would depend on he amount of space usage is allowed on the server.

I sense some smoke blowing here. I'm keeping myself protected. Don't want anything blown in that region!

<div class=

IP Logged

gettaforum
YaBB Newcomer

Reply #2 - May 26th, 2012 at 10:57am
Post Tools
I believe as it will, unlike must people that try to set a service up like this our support team have the money to expand as and when demand grows. For the unlimited part our service is unlimited but does have terms just like any service.  For unlimited we basically mean unlimited posts, unlimited members. Im sorry but i should of included this in the above post to clarify.

IP Logged

depablo
YaBB Moderators
YaBB Next Team
Beta Testers

None
Reply #1 - May 26th, 2012 at 8:40am
Post Tools
You do not get unlimited anything, this is doomed to failure due to server load and over selling.

Taking a peek behind the mask Wink

IP Logged

gettaforum
YaBB Newcomer

Gettaforum.com
May 26th, 2012 at 2:05am
Post Tools
Hi guys i did not see this forum so i think i may off posted my last subject in the wrong one. But I have created a free forum hosting service for yabb. It is free with unlimited bandwidth and space. it is hosting on a dedicated server with daily backups. so if you want to try it out it is gettaforum.com and let me know what you think off the service. The website part is still under construction but the actual forum and setup part is fully working and automated. It will create a forum in less then 30 seconds.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top