Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Topic Tools
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) It Is Sad (Read 6,486 times)
Carsten
Ex Member

Re: It Is Sad
Reply #15 - Jul 27th, 2012 at 6:46pm
Post Tools
Guess it's perfectly ok to change the subject for your own reply - WHY I hear you cry? Because you can - YaBB actually allow you to do just that for a reason Wink
« Last Edit: Jul 27th, 2012 at 6:47pm by »  

IP Logged

Bill Myers
God Member
Beta Testers

YaBB 2.4
Not in the big picture - Re: It Is Sad
Reply #16 - Jul 27th, 2012 at 6:50pm
Post Tools
Quote:
Guess it's perfectly ok to change the subject for your own reply - WHY I hear you cry? Because you can - YaBB actually allow you to do just that for a reason Wink

Ain't that great? Kudos to YaBB!  Smiley

Morning, noon, or night, have a great one!

Note: This forum doesn't allow for us to freely edit our posts or topics to make corrections as needed, so please remember to look for subsequent posts if you see any mistakes or outdated information. Sorry for the inconvenience.
IP Logged

batchman
Support Team

Reply #17 - Jul 28th, 2012 at 2:14am
Post Tools
I would have liked staying with my 1.4 forum, because there are still some mods from that forum that I really, really miss.

But these days I wouldn't want to give up some of the newer mods, and all the newer security, to go back to 1.4, either.

IP Logged

westwegoman
Ex Member

YaBB 2.5.2
Reply #18 - Jul 28th, 2012 at 4:42am
Post Tools
batchman wrote on Jul 28th, 2012 at 2:14am:
I would have liked staying with my 1.4 forum, because there are still some mods from that forum that I really, really miss.

Since I didn't first play around with YaBB until 2008 when v2.2.1 was out and didn't brave a mod until I installed 2.5AE when it came out, I missed the era of those older mods. But on a search through the older mods, I see what you mean. One that caught my eye was Travel Map. (different than YaMMS)

That would be a cool addition to a new board that I'm currently working on.

IP Logged

batchman
Support Team

Reply #19 - Jul 28th, 2012 at 6:06am
Post Tools
That was one of the ones that I was referring to. The other ones that I most missed were Ironwing's chat mod (which had a different feel that I still really liked to either Carsten's current chat mod or the IRC chat mod), and two of Carsten's, the more in-depth board statistics mod, and his personal guestbook mod.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Topic Tools