Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Topic Tools
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Hopefully this is the place to post it ... (Read 3,711 times)
Bill Myers
God Member
Beta Testers

YaBB 2.4
Hopefully this is the place to post it ...
Jul 30th, 2012 at 11:13pm
Post Tools
Now I see what's going on here, and it makes sense why my posts are being targeted for deletion.

I've just been informed that the moderation team will be removing any of [my] posts that are considered to be criticism of the actions and decisions by the Administration and Moderating Team of this forum.

I'm guessing this might be considered one of those posts, although I'm still a bit confused about what's really going on. After all, I don't know what harm there would be in being forthright about it.

Putting the shoe on the other foot, the more restrictive censorship does kind of make sense.

Morning, noon, or night, have a great one!

Note: This forum doesn't allow for us to freely edit our posts or topics to make corrections as needed, so please remember to look for subsequent posts if you see any mistakes or outdated information. Sorry for the inconvenience.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Topic Tools
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top