Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Topic Tools
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Admin Center will not display (Read 3,479 times)
Bill Myers
God Member
Beta Testers

YaBB 2.5
Re: Admin Center will not display
Reply #15 - Aug 10th, 2012 at 6:52pm
Post Tools
X-Man Wolvie wrote on Aug 10th, 2012 at 6:41pm:
Got everything working fine. A few more housekeeping things to do and then I can start working on GUI. Thanks for your help.

Excellent! I always love it when problems get solved. Congratulations!  Smiley

xnoddyx wrote on Aug 10th, 2012 at 6:07pm:
you should not have to make files "777" on Linux/Unix for YaBB to work. it shows incorrect server setup maybe the ftp username and password are not that of the root admin ...

I think that may very probably be the key. I know that on our server the root username and password are different from the usernames and passwords of the different domains we host. I had never thought about this before. Interesting!

Morning, noon, or night, have a great one!

Note: This forum doesn't allow for us to freely edit our posts or topics to make corrections as needed, so please remember to look for subsequent posts if you see any mistakes or outdated information. Sorry for the inconvenience.
IP Logged

X-Man Wolvie
YaBB Newcomer

None
Reply #16 - Aug 12th, 2012 at 6:11pm
Post Tools
The only issue I have now is the navigation icons not displaying for the default forum display. I've tried changing the perms to all the template files and still no joy.  What am I missing? The icons work properly with the old 2.1 template display.

Otherwise, I'm in good shape. Once I figure out how to get this last issue taken care of then I'm going to try changing the perms back to 755 and see how that works.

Thanks for all the input thus far!

IP Logged

X-Man Wolvie
YaBB Newcomer

None
Reply #17 - Aug 12th, 2012 at 6:19pm
Post Tools
Oh, that was fast. Got icons to display when I used the forum layout config switching the Header to "yabb21".

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Topic Tools

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top