Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Topic Tools
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Help with Guardian and PM settings please (Read 3,898 times)
Derek Barnstorm
Support Team
YaBB Next Team
Development Team
Beta Testers

None
Re: Help with Guardian and PM settings please
Reply #2 - Aug 23rd, 2012 at 4:23pm
Post Tools
WestwegoMan wrote on Aug 23rd, 2012 at 4:10pm:
X-Man Wolvie wrote on Aug 23rd, 2012 at 2:49pm:
When sending a PM, I can only enter five characters in the subject line. Where do I change the limit? I looked in the admin settings and could not find any options for this in the PM settings tab.

I'm not sure about this one. Looking into it. Hopefully, someone will be around soon to help you out.

It works off the same setting as the normal post subject - Admin Center => Forum Settings => Posting tab => Maximum Allowed Characters in Post Subject.

IP Logged

westwegoman
Ex Member

None
Re: Help with Guardian and PM settings please
Reply #1 - Aug 23rd, 2012 at 4:10pm
Post Tools
The guardian will not retain ip addresses that are entered after clicking save. My feeling is the perms are not set for the file correctly. Which file stores this info?

On mine, it is stored in YaBB2/.htaccess and is set to 644.

When sending a PM, I can only enter five characters in the subject line. Where do I change the limit? I looked in the admin settings and could not find any options for this in the PM settings tab.

I'm not sure about this one. Looking into it. Hopefully, someone will be around soon to help you out.
« Last Edit: Aug 23rd, 2012 at 4:13pm by WestwegoMan »  
<div class=

IP Logged

X-Man Wolvie
YaBB Newcomer

None
Help with Guardian and PM settings please
Aug 23rd, 2012 at 2:49pm
Post Tools
1> PM subject line

2> Guardian issue
The guardian will not retain ip addresses that are entered after clicking save. My feeling is the perms are not set for the file correctly. Which file stores this info?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Cheers,
~W

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Topic Tools

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top