Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Normal Topic 501 Error Upon Viewing PMs (Read 683 times)
xnoddyx
Support Team
Documentation Team
YaBB Moderators
YaBB Next Team
Beta Testers

None
Re: 501 Error Upon Viewing PMs
Reply #3 - Oct 9th, 2012 at 1:36pm
Post Tools
glad to be of help  Smiley

YaBB install help video
1. what yabb forum are you running and the url
2. describe in as much detail as you can what happens and also post screenshots if you can
3. please be patient we live in different time zones and have other commitments but we will help you
as bill and ted say (Be excellent to each other)
IP Logged

George Maschke

Reply #2 - Oct 9th, 2012 at 1:33pm
Post Tools
Thank you, xnoddyx! Uncommenting those two lines resolved the problem for me.

Smiley

IP Logged

xnoddyx
Support Team
Documentation Team
YaBB Moderators
YaBB Next Team
Beta Testers

None
Reply #1 - Oct 9th, 2012 at 1:10pm
Post Tools
George Maschke wrote on Oct 9th, 2012 at 12:06pm:
My site (antipolygraph.org) just moved to a new Linux server (operated by the same webhosting company), and now, when one tries to read any private message, the following error notice appears:

Quote:
501 Not Implemented
The requested method is not implemented by the server. Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!

What could be causing this, and how might I fix it? A module check shows that all modules are installed except for Net::SMTP::TLS (which wasn't installed on the earlier server either, which never posed a problem). My present Perl version is 5.8.8.

please see http://www.yabbforum.com/codex/?num=1254321425 ; for help Smiley

YaBB install help video
1. what yabb forum are you running and the url
2. describe in as much detail as you can what happens and also post screenshots if you can
3. please be patient we live in different time zones and have other commitments but we will help you
as bill and ted say (Be excellent to each other)
IP Logged

George Maschke

501 Error Upon Viewing PMs
Oct 9th, 2012 at 12:06pm
Post Tools
My site (antipolygraph.org) just moved to a new Linux server (operated by the same webhosting company), and now, when one tries to read any private message, the following error notice appears:

Quote:
501 Not Implemented
The requested method is not implemented by the server. Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!

What could be causing this, and how might I fix it? A module check shows that all modules are installed except for Net::SMTP::TLS (which wasn't installed on the earlier server either, which never posed a problem). My present Perl version is 5.8.8.
« Last Edit: Oct 9th, 2012 at 12:35pm by George Maschke »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top