Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Normal Topic Board Index (Read 547 times)
Bill Myers
God Member
Beta Testers

YaBB 2.4
Board Index
Dec 4th, 2012 at 5:32pm
Post Tools
Dandello wrote on Dec 4th, 2012 at 4:03pm:
This refers to BoardIndex and the arrow that reveals a dropdown MessageIndex for the board in question. (Which, BTW, has to be vastly increasing load times for BoardIndex here.)

I posted this here because I didn't want to mess up the poll. Wink

I didn't actually know about YaBB's dropdown MessageIndex option until earlier this year (or maybe sometime last year ... don't recall exactly). But I finally clicked the "Page Index Toggle" icon to discover the arrow, and thought it was pretty cool.

Admittedly, I guess after the novelty of this option wore off, I switched back to using the standard "Pages" indicator without the arrow. After all, clicking "..." for the "Pages Index" when it's applicable brings up a menu of pages to choose, and that works just fine.

Obviously, those of you deciding whether or not to keep this option will surely make the best decision about it.

Morning, noon, or night, have a great one!

Note: This forum doesn't allow for us to freely edit our posts or topics to make corrections as needed, so please remember to look for subsequent posts if you see any mistakes or outdated information. Sorry for the inconvenience.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top