Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Normal Topic Help Wanted (Read 684 times)
Dandello
YaBB Administrator
YaBB Next Team
Operations Team
Beta Testers
Support Team

YaBB 2.6.1
Help Wanted
Dec 13th, 2012 at 5:15pm
Post Tools
Wanted - 2.4/2.5/2.5.2 users willing to go through the Admin Help files and write explanations and helps for the various Admin functions.

The Help Center helps haven't really been touched in ages and there are some sections that don't have helps at all (like the template configuration and various skin editors.)

Also, put on your thinking caps and give us your ideas on better ways to organize things in the Admin Center. (in 2.5.2 the anti-spam functions are in multiple places - one place to turn on Spamfruits, the honeypot and add disallowed email domains, another for the controls for the  anti-spam question, two other places to put in banned IP's (Guardian and ban members).

Now, I'm not talking about creating a graphical interface. Frankly the one's I've seen are more confusing than helpful. What I'm talking about is arranging things in a way that's intuitive for a beginning admin to find things.   Cool

If you only have one solution to a problem you're not trying hard enough!
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top