Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Normal Topic youtube test (Read 1,903 times)
xnoddyx
Support Team
Documentation Team
YaBB Moderators
YaBB Next Team
Beta Testers

None
youtube test
Jan 22nd, 2013 at 2:06am
Post Tools
click on then add the url to the youtube video then edit
Code
Select All
 [media] to this [media width=800]  

and you will get what you see here
Code
Select All
[media width=800]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YCO4MXi2e0[/media]

« Last Edit: Jan 22nd, 2013 at 2:07am by xnoddyx »  

YaBB install help video
1. what yabb forum are you running and the url
2. describe in as much detail as you can what happens and also post screenshots if you can
3. please be patient we live in different time zones and have other commitments but we will help you
as bill and ted say (Be excellent to each other)
IP Logged

Bill Myers
God Member
Beta Testers

YaBB 2.4
Love this video! - Re: youtube test
Reply #1 - Jan 22nd, 2013 at 8:34am
Post Tools
I love this video you mentioned (as shown below):

I wish I had known about the video above when I needed to do exactly as the video shows. Ironically, I somehow figured out how to save changes to our forum's template just like this video shows (see above).

Whatever works. Nice and tricky. Cool

On a related note, I've enjoyed the benefit of watching other videos that helped me a great deal when trying to do something my little brain got stuck on; like this video showing how to install, and use BoardMod (see below).

Pretty please ... if it can be managed, it would be great to reference such videos in their respective help sections. In other words, linking a video on how to properly install YaBB in the section that includes the download (and/or maybe included in files that are part of YaBB's newest and latest download).

To those of you who've produced these videos, they are very much appreciated!  Smiley
« Last Edit: Jan 22nd, 2013 at 8:45am by Bill Myers »  

Morning, noon, or night, have a great one!

Note: This forum doesn't allow for us to freely edit our posts or topics to make corrections as needed, so please remember to look for subsequent posts if you see any mistakes or outdated information. Sorry for the inconvenience.
IP Logged

xnoddyx
Support Team
Documentation Team
YaBB Moderators
YaBB Next Team
Beta Testers

None
Re: youtube test
Reply #2 - Jan 23rd, 2013 at 12:12pm
Post Tools
Bill Myers wrote on Jan 22nd, 2013 at 8:34am:
On a related note, I've enjoyed the benefit of watching other videos that helped me a great deal when trying to do something my little brain got stuck on; like this video showing how to install, and use BoardMod (see below).

this was only a test video everytime i go to make the full one something always happens like kids end up in the hospital or that but it is on my to do list  Wink

Bill Myers wrote on Jan 22nd, 2013 at 8:34am:
Pretty please ... if it can be managed, it would be great to reference such videos in their respective help sections. In other words, linking a video on how to properly install YaBB in the section that includes the download (and/or maybe included in files that are part of YaBB's newest and latest download).To those of you who've produced these videos, they are very much appreciated! 

i do plan on making a whole series of them from User how to's mods, Gmobs, admin and also Upgrading and also moving hosts the only problem i have is the voice over as i don't think my voice will be clear enough to understand also i think the sound of my computers + my server and kids in the background may be a bit off putting  Grin

as for Quote:
respective help sections.
this is not up to me but i will post it to the forum somewhere so keep an eye on my Signature.

YaBB install help video
1. what yabb forum are you running and the url
2. describe in as much detail as you can what happens and also post screenshots if you can
3. please be patient we live in different time zones and have other commitments but we will help you
as bill and ted say (Be excellent to each other)
IP Logged

Bill Myers
God Member
Beta Testers

YaBB 2.4
Reply #3 - Jan 23rd, 2013 at 7:36pm
Post Tools
xnoddyx wrote on Jan 23rd, 2013 at 12:12pm:
i do plan on making a whole series of them from User how to's mods, Gmobs, admin and also Upgrading and also moving hosts

You're truly a terrific YaBB asset for sure. I'm very appreciative!  Smiley

Morning, noon, or night, have a great one!

Note: This forum doesn't allow for us to freely edit our posts or topics to make corrections as needed, so please remember to look for subsequent posts if you see any mistakes or outdated information. Sorry for the inconvenience.
IP Logged

Thomas Validation
YaBB Newcomer

Reply #4 - Apr 26th, 2013 at 11:56am
Post Tools
Great!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools