Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
 10 Проблемы с восстановлением пароля админа (Read 2,214 times)
m-a-b
YaBB Newcomer

YaBB 2.6.0
Re: Проблемы с восстановлением пароля админа
Reply #12 - Feb 27th, 2013 at 6:24am
Post Tools
To xnoddyx, Dandello:
Problem was solved by deleting a user "admin" and create it again. There was no time to find the cause, and so many of his and your time spent. Now everything is OK.
Thank you for your attention.

IP Logged

Dandello
YaBB Administrator
YaBB Next Team
Operations Team
Beta Testers
Support Team

YaBB 2.6.0
Reply #11 - Feb 19th, 2013 at 3:31pm
Post Tools
What version of YaBB is this? If it's 2.5.2, the problem is not with admin.vars but with memberlist.txt. You will need to open the file in a good text editor (hopefully you have one on your host server) and look at the file. The admin line should look something like:
Code
Select All
admin	1358726409 

But here's the tricky part - that's not spaces between the name and the numbers but a tab. Occasionally (and this has happened to me) a text editor will auto-format tabs to spaces and trash the file.

If you only have one solution to a problem you're not trying hard enough!
IP Logged

xnoddyx
Support Team
Documentation Team
YaBB Moderators
YaBB Next Team
Beta Testers

None
Reply #10 - Feb 19th, 2013 at 9:01am
Post Tools
m-a-b wrote on Feb 18th, 2013 at 6:43am:
Unfortunately did not help (: But thanks anyway.

then i think you have a bigger problem with your forum i will pass this on to the Development Team for you.

YaBB install help video
1. what yabb forum are you running and the url
2. describe in as much detail as you can what happens and also post screenshots if you can
3. please be patient we live in different time zones and have other commitments but we will help you
as bill and ted say (Be excellent to each other)
IP Logged

m-a-b
YaBB Newcomer

YaBB 2.6.0
Reply #9 - Feb 18th, 2013 at 6:43am
Post Tools
Unfortunately did not help (: But thanks anyway.

IP Logged

xnoddyx
Support Team
Documentation Team
YaBB Moderators
YaBB Next Team
Beta Testers

None
Reply #8 - Feb 15th, 2013 at 9:23pm
Post Tools
m-a-b wrote on Feb 15th, 2013 at 7:08am:
Thanks for the help offered, but hosters can not give access to FTP. They offer to kill default admin account and create it again, then move all messages and settings. Do you think they will succeed?What is the ID of the account: a set of numbers, or the phrase "admin"? If numeric, after recreating the account default administrator can I change this ID?

there is no need to do that if you go here http://www.yabbforum.com/downloads.php in the zip goto YaBB_2.5.2\cgi-bin\yabb2\Members and find admin.vars then upload admin.vars to cgi-bin\yabb2\Members on your forum then you can login to that with username: admin password: admin then when you are login goto User CP > Profile > Edit Profile > then enter new password.

this is also the same for YaBB 2.1 up to YaBB 2.5.2 you can find older YaBBs here http://www.yabbforum.com/archives.php

hope this is of help to you  Smiley

YaBB install help video
2. describe in as much detail as you can what happens and also post screenshots if you can
3. please be patient we live in different time zones and have other commitments but we will help you
IP Logged

m-a-b
YaBB Newcomer

YaBB 2.6.0
Reply #7 - Feb 15th, 2013 at 7:08am
Post Tools
Quote:
you are saying that you cannot login with the default admin account is this correct?

Yes.
Quote:
can you send me a pm with login info for your ftp or host and i will have a look and try to fix it for you

Thanks for the help offered, but hosters can not give access to FTP. They offer to kill default admin account and create it again, then move all messages and settings. Do you think they will succeed?
What is the ID of the account: a set of numbers, or the phrase "admin"? If numeric, after recreating the account default administrator can I change this ID?

IP Logged

xnoddyx
Support Team
Documentation Team
YaBB Moderators
YaBB Next Team
Beta Testers

None
Reply #6 - Feb 13th, 2013 at 5:59pm
Post Tools
m-a-b wrote on Feb 13th, 2013 at 4:27am:
In English;)
Unfortunately, the solution has been found.
Your advice above does not help. Tried to create another user and copy the variable "password" in profile "admin" - the result is negative.
I have also tried to appoint another member Admin (and "admin" did a normal user), and under his login to edit user profile "admin" - not enough permissions.
Please help.

the default admin account can only be edited in yabb by the default admin account this is to stop any admin you make on the forum from removing you from the forum.

just so i can work this out.
you are saying that you cannot login with the default admin account is this correct? if yes and my solution did not work can you send me a pm with login info for your ftp or host and i will have a look and try to fix it for you.

m-a-b wrote on Feb 13th, 2013 at 4:33am:
Is it possible to transfer all settings and messages "admin" user to another user with administrator privileges?
If possible, how?

any admin on YaBB can make any member a admin.
but only the default admin account can edited default admin account.
but you cannot copy over any PM messages from member to member but you can FWD: them

YaBB install help video
IP Logged

m-a-b
YaBB Newcomer

YaBB 2.6.0
Reply #5 - Feb 13th, 2013 at 4:33am
Post Tools
Is it possible to transfer all settings and messages "admin" user to another user with administrator privileges?
If possible, how?

IP Logged

m-a-b
YaBB Newcomer

YaBB 2.6.0
Reply #4 - Feb 13th, 2013 at 4:27am
Post Tools
In English;)
Unfortunately, the solution has been found.
Your advice above does not help. Tried to create another user and copy the variable "password" in profile "admin" - the result is negative.
I have also tried to appoint another member Admin (and "admin" did a normal user), and under his login to edit user profile "admin" - not enough permissions.
Please help.

IP Logged

xnoddyx
Support Team
Documentation Team
YaBB Moderators
YaBB Next Team
Beta Testers

None
Reply #3 - Feb 12th, 2013 at 2:27pm
Post Tools
сожалея о языковом барьере является слишком большим для меня, чтобы помочь к Вам, бросают Переводчика, я надеюсь, что Вы можете найти то, что Вы ищете

YaBB install help video
IP Logged

m-a-b
YaBB Newcomer

YaBB 2.6.0
Reply #2 - Feb 12th, 2013 at 5:11am
Post Tools
Спасибо за ответ, но данное действие эффекта не принесло(.
Пробовал создать другого пользователя и копировать переменную 'password' в профиль admin - так же без положительного результата.

IP Logged

xnoddyx
Support Team
Documentation Team
YaBB Moderators
YaBB Next Team
Beta Testers

None
Reply #1 - Feb 10th, 2013 at 4:27pm
Post Tools
хорошо, если Вы, программа передачи файлов в ваш форум тогда goto \cgi-bin\yabb2\Members тогда загружает файл----admin.vars---на ваш компьютер тогда, ищете---'password',---после того, как это будет немного походить на---"ISMvKXpXpadDiUoOSoAfww"---
в этой части входят в ваш новый пользовательский пароль как
---"temppassword"---сохраняют файл, тогда повторно загружают это назад на форум тогда логин с именем пользователя: admin и пароль: temppassword

YaBB install help video
IP Logged

m-a-b
YaBB Newcomer

YaBB 2.6.0
Проблемы с восстановлением пароля админа
Feb 8th, 2013 at 6:13am
Post Tools
Всем доброго времени суток.
Проблема в следующем: не так давно помнял комп и попробовал войти на форум под админом - не получилось. На старом компе пароль в кэше (авторизовался с опцией помнить меня всегда), т.е. давно не вводил.
Восстановить не получилось: приходит письмо со ссылкой для восстановления->перехожу по ссылке->ошибка: "Логин/Пароль недопустимы. Указанное Вами Имя (логин) не существует или же Вы ввели неправильный Пароль.".
Вопрос: какие имеются варианты восстановления (сброса) пароля?
PS. версия 2.4

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top