Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Normal Topic Praise for the Yabb Team (Read 2,165 times)
Derek Bullock
Ex Member

Re: Praise for the Yabb Team
Reply #3 - Mar 21st, 2013 at 8:35am
Post Tools
Off-Topic replies have been moved to this Topic.

IP Logged

The Boy

Reply #2 - Feb 23rd, 2013 at 2:40pm
Post Tools
I have to agree.

Once you understand the way YaBB works, its usually fairly simple to work through glitches to find the root cause.  But to newcomers, there are hundreds/thousands of files scattered in a filesystem, which can look overwhelming.

But the YaBB staff and the YaBB regulars are a helpful bunch, and understand and help, without the arrogance of some of the supoort peeps on other forum software (who I won't name and shame here).

IP Logged

Bill Myers
God Member
Beta Testers

YaBB 2.4
Reply #1 - Feb 13th, 2013 at 3:30am
Post Tools
I echo your sentiments. The YaBB team gives outstanding support, which is another reason it really is the best forum software that's available.

I've had my complaints over the years since 2002 when I first installed a YaBB forum, but as expected, and I do expect it, YaBB team members have always been around to offer support.

Morning, noon, or night, have a great one!

Note: This forum doesn't allow for us to freely edit our posts or topics to make corrections as needed, so please remember to look for subsequent posts if you see any mistakes or outdated information. Sorry for the inconvenience.
IP Logged

trekwebmaster

Praise for the Yabb Team
Feb 13th, 2013 at 3:12am
Post Tools
I would just lke to say I am in awe and admiration for the knoledge of the Yab team that have helped my on a few occaisions Smiley

I try my best to edit and run our forum, and on the whole I don't do a bad job, but when it all goes sour and I run out of ideas this forum and the tech guys really are brilliant.
I don't lke dragging guys in to sort my problems, but the tech uys seem quite happy to get elbow deep in the files that make up the forum.

Keep up the good work Guys, youre team makes the yabb forum a winer in my book.

thanks once again Smiley Smiley

Using yabb 2.3.1
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top