Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Normal Topic Integration with existing userbase (Read 1,342 times)
xnoddyx
Support Team
Documentation Team
YaBB Moderators
YaBB Next Team
Beta Testers

None
Re: Integration with existing userbase
Reply #1 - Aug 10th, 2013 at 9:40am
Post Tools
David Rodman wrote on Aug 9th, 2013 at 4:02pm:
I'm interested in a qualitative evaluation of how hard it would be to remove the registration and modify the login capabilities to utilize YABB in an intranet environment. I have an existing authentciation module, and user repository that I would want to use. Linux/apache environment
Is this a heavy lift?

Hi David Rodman

to 'how hard it would be to remove the registration' in YaBB you can turn registration off

as to using YaBB in a intranet environment yabb is not really bothered where it is running from all YaBB needs to run is a web server e.g. Linux/apache, Win/apache , Win/ISS with perl and that web server can be internet live or intranet or local host.

if you need any help with code then I will pass this onto one of the Development Team for you.

YaBB install help video
1. what yabb forum are you running and the url
2. describe in as much detail as you can what happens and also post screenshots if you can
3. please be patient we live in different time zones and have other commitments but we will help you
as bill and ted say (Be excellent to each other)
IP Logged

David Rodman
YaBB Newcomer

Integration with existing userbase
Aug 9th, 2013 at 4:02pm
Post Tools
I'm interested in a qualitative evaluation of how hard it would be to remove the registration and modify the login capabilities to utilize YABB in an intranet environment. I have an existing authentciation module, and user repository that I would want to use. Linux/apache environment
Is this a heavy lift?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top