YaBB Community and Support Forum
YaBB Home About YaBB Download YaBB YaBB Support Customize Your Forum Development Contribute to the Project
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools

Notifications with Replies (Read 340 times)
 Aug 21st, 2013 at 6:08am
There are no actions to perform.  

leadcmdr 

None
Notifications with Replies
Anyone know how I can get replies in the notification e-mails. I am using 1.3.1, and have modded it somewhat by hand.

Thanks

IP Logged  
 Reply #1 - Aug 21st, 2013 at 8:09pm
There are no actions to perform.  

Bill Myers 
God Member
Beta Testers
Los Angeles

YaBB 2.4
Re: Notifications with Replies
It's been a while since I've used that version of YaBB, and because I'm not able to log in to the archives of that version of our forum (I can only access as a guest), I don't know if you have a "Notification" icon that shows up when a member has logged in to your forum. If you have one, then that's the way a member can get notification emails.

By the way, if I have your forum address correct, the message you have for people trying to register in your forum doesn't include an email address. You may want to include it so that people can have a way to register more easily.

Coincidentally, I went straight from your version of YaBB to the 2.4 version I'm still using now. Maybe you can try upgrading to YaBB's newest version (2.5.2).

Personally, I'm very happy with our version of YaBB, so I probably won't upgrade our forum until 2.5.4 comes out, which I think may be called 2.6 when it's ready.

Morning, noon, or night, have a great one! ...
WWW BillHMyers  
IP Logged  
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools

Get Yet another Bulletin Board at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads Support This Project BoardMod - YaBB features and templates YaBB Codex - support on installation and usage YaBB Toolbar for your browser

YaBB Facebook Group Page

Vulnerability Scanner

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl
YaBB Chat and Support Community » Powered by YaBB 3.0 Beta!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.