Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Notifications with Replies (Read 443 times)
Bill Myers
God Member
Beta Testers

YaBB 2.4
Re: Notifications with Replies
Reply #1 - Aug 21st, 2013 at 8:09pm
Post Tools
It's been a while since I've used that version of YaBB, and because I'm not able to log in to the archives of that version of our forum (I can only access as a guest), I don't know if you have a "Notification" icon that shows up when a member has logged in to your forum. If you have one, then that's the way a member can get notification emails.

By the way, if I have your forum address correct, the message you have for people trying to register in your forum doesn't include an email address. You may want to include it so that people can have a way to register more easily.

Coincidentally, I went straight from your version of YaBB to the 2.4 version I'm still using now. Maybe you can try upgrading to YaBB's newest version (2.5.2).

Personally, I'm very happy with our version of YaBB, so I probably won't upgrade our forum until 2.5.4 comes out, which I think may be called 2.6 when it's ready.

Morning, noon, or night, have a great one!

Note: This forum doesn't allow for us to freely edit our posts or topics to make corrections as needed, so please remember to look for subsequent posts if you see any mistakes or outdated information. Sorry for the inconvenience.
IP Logged

leadcmdr

Notifications with Replies
Aug 21st, 2013 at 6:08am
Post Tools
Anyone know how I can get replies in the notification e-mails. I am using 1.3.1, and have modded it somewhat by hand.

Thanks

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top