Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Normal Topic Extended profiles in 2.5.2 (Read 359 times)
griswold

Re: Extended profiles in 2.5.2
Reply #2 - Nov 6th, 2013 at 2:45pm
Post Tools
could not wait and I just activated and put up new Extended Profiles, so that we can add to our membership ranks.

IP Logged

griswold

Re: Extended profiles in 2.5.2
Reply #1 - Nov 3rd, 2013 at 9:19pm
Post Tools
btw thanks to John for doing the upgrade, which was problematic and the details will be given to the Development team, as I have been using YaBB and upgrading since Yabb 1.x days or older

IP Logged

griswold

Extended profiles in 2.5.2
Nov 3rd, 2013 at 9:17pm
Post Tools
Just upgraded the forum from 2.1 to 2.5.2, but have not converted my extended profiles, as the directions state that the upgrade is to version2.4.  Specifically, "Here you can convert your old Extended Profiles into YaBB 2.4. Before you convert, make sure that you have your old 'Members' and 'Variables' folders on this server. Fill in the paths into the boxes below. Then press the convert button. "

So my forum is currently up and running as version 2.5.2.  Does anyone have any specific directions on what to do, as I'd like to get the extended profiles upgraded, as I need to get new extended profiles working.  Specifically, I must have my forum registrants put in their first and last names, as well as city and state because we have dues paying members and everyone must have first and last names on the forum.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top