Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Normal Topic Philippines Talk Forum (Read 465 times)
andem
YaBB Newcomer

Philippines Talk Forum
Dec 12th, 2013 at 2:27pm
Post Tools
Hello everyone! The fact that this forum is up and running is a strong testimony to the strengths of YaBB. I built this forum back in I think 2007. I had it up for a year or longer and I went into college full time and had to take it and many other sites down so I could focus on my studies.

Between the time I took it down and now numerous years have passed, hard drive failures on my office servers and other misc. things have occurred. To make a long story short I was able to somehow save a copy of this old YaBB forum. I recently uploaded it to my web server and was able to get it up and running fairly quickly! I am very happy to have it back online let me tell you.

The forum is called Philippines Talk and the focus here is all subjects concerning the Philippines. We also have 2 boards on here for men and women to connect for friendship or even romance. I met my wife online and even though we were 8k miles apart (me USA her Philippines) we fell in love and are now happily married with a beautiful new baby. I have met numerous other usa males who have done the same thing and are very happy. So, one function of this forum is to help others connect as I have.

Anyway, comments and suggestions are always appreciated as I value your input.  Wink

You can visit the place at: http://impactsocialmedia.net/discussion_boards/yabb_boards/philippines_talk/YaBB...

IP Logged

Bill Myers
God Member
Beta Testers

YaBB 2.4
Re: Philippines Talk Forum
Reply #1 - Dec 12th, 2013 at 5:28pm
Post Tools
Congratulations on your marriage, and with a beautiful new baby to make it an even happier occasion. Smiley

I think it's really great that you met your wife online. I have a few friends whose online connections ended up in marriage.

You have a great looking forum! Cool Have fun with it!

« Last Edit: Dec 12th, 2013 at 5:31pm by Bill Myers »  

Morning, noon, or night, have a great one!

Note: This forum doesn't allow for us to freely edit our posts or topics to make corrections as needed, so please remember to look for subsequent posts if you see any mistakes or outdated information. Sorry for the inconvenience.
IP Logged

andem
YaBB Newcomer

Re: Philippines Talk Forum
Reply #2 - Dec 13th, 2013 at 12:33am
Post Tools
Thank you Bill!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top